Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > Trip and Event Reports

Old 10-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Rising Sun Member

Here are a few pic's the girls took while at dinner.
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2013, 12:22 PM
Lifted

Has anybody noticed a unknown deep 3/8's 14mm Craftsman socket in their tools? I haven't seen mine since that night.
TLCA#22551
Old 10-31-2013, 01:01 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhcrana View Post
Has anybody noticed a unknown deep 3/8's 14mm Craftsman socket in their tools? I haven't seen mine since that night.
I'll check tonight but I don't think so. Would that be the black one you and I used on your impact for the drive-shaft or was that one a shallow husky?

Speaking of, what kind of impact gun is that? You made me realize I need an electric impact for the trail, that thing was sweet. I spent more time laying under truck waiting to roll it to reach the next bolt that I spent actually working on the bolts. Made the front shaft a <5 minute job, given the access issues and limited space it could have easily been 45 with standard hand tools.
Andy | Longmont | TLCA#22354
-1999 UZJ100 -Black, GYDT285/75-16, Locked, WKOR sliders, TC UCAs/ Iron Man T-bars, OME866, D/T headers/Magnaflow, Columbus RTT, Drawers n'stuff.
-2001 Tacoma 2.7L Reg Cab 4x4 -Silver,my DD/trail truck, Icon/TC mid trav front, GYDT265/75-16C, Budbuilt Skids

-Kilo-Delta-Zero-Tango-Quebec-Tango-
Old 11-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Lifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimCOTaco View Post
I'll check tonight but I don't think so. Would that be the black one you and I used on your impact for the drive-shaft or was that one a shallow husky?

Speaking of, what kind of impact gun is that? You made me realize I need an electric impact for the trail, that thing was sweet. I spent more time laying under truck waiting to roll it to reach the next bolt that I spent actually working on the bolts. Made the front shaft a <5 minute job, given the access issues and limited space it could have easily been 45 with standard hand tools.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0014Z0MUI

It's the big 1/2 inch one Makita makes. It is stronger then my pneumatic. I also got the big sawzall that uses the same batteries. You can get almost any power tool seperatley once you have batteries.

It's just a chrome deep 3/8's I'm missing. No big deal but tho it I'd check before I replace it.
TLCA#22551
Old 11-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Rising Sun Event Coordinator

I didn't take any tools out because everyone else had them ready when we got there. I remember using the cordless for the 14mm flange bolts. (Awesome) , then I picked everything up and put it on the tailgate so everyone could get back their tools. I didn't see anything left on that tailgate as everyone seemed to scoop up what was theirs.

TLCA Social Media
100's in the Hills website
"What's that? I can't hear you over my heated seats"-KW
Old 11-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Rising Sun Member

Ahh, here's a familiar sensation:
Andy | Longmont | TLCA#22354
-1999 UZJ100 -Black, GYDT285/75-16, Locked, WKOR sliders, TC UCAs/ Iron Man T-bars, OME866, D/T headers/Magnaflow, Columbus RTT, Drawers n'stuff.
-2001 Tacoma 2.7L Reg Cab 4x4 -Silver,my DD/trail truck, Icon/TC mid trav front, GYDT265/75-16C, Budbuilt Skids

-Kilo-Delta-Zero-Tango-Quebec-Tango-