Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Fishy's Avatar
Fishy Fishy is offline
Rising Sun Event Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Centennial, CO
Posts: 1,363
Default TLCA needs Land Cruiser photos

I'm looking for some extra photos for TLCA's Social Media use. Anything you have and are willing to share. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube are all possible places for it to show up.

Year of vehicle and location of photo if you have it. Obviously, being a TLCA member helps, but not required. Include your TLCA # if you'd like. Some obscure stuff from around the world is needed as well. I know some of you have traveled a bunch this year and photographed some great LC content.

Please email me @ tlcasocialmedia at gmail . com ~~you know how to fix

Visit us at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toyot...69413739759748

and on Instagram @ toyotatrails
__________________
Stan
UZJ100 (Non-White Edition)

Xplore Colorado
OutdoorX4 Magazine Marketing/Editorial/Photography
100's in the Hills website
"What's that? I can't hear you over my heated seats"-KW
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Jacket's Avatar
Jacket Jacket is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,103
Default

Since these are going onto FB I assume you want something smaller size/lower res (i.e., 800x600)?
__________________
- Matt
1976 FJ40 - green and mostly stock
1996 FZJ80 - not so stock
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Fishy's Avatar
Fishy Fishy is offline
Rising Sun Event Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Centennial, CO
Posts: 1,363
Default

Any size works. I link through Instagram to post both places.
__________________
Stan
UZJ100 (Non-White Edition)

Xplore Colorado
OutdoorX4 Magazine Marketing/Editorial/Photography
100's in the Hills website
"What's that? I can't hear you over my heated seats"-KW
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-03-2014, 01:35 PM
MTSN's Avatar
MTSN MTSN is offline
Trail Ready
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
I'm looking for some extra photos for TLCA's Social Media use. Anything you have and are willing to share. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube are all possible places for it to show up.

Year of vehicle and location of photo if you have it. Obviously, being a TLCA member helps, but not required. Include your TLCA # if you'd like. Some obscure stuff from around the world is needed as well. I know some of you have traveled a bunch this year and photographed some great LC content.

Please email me @ tlcasocialmedia at gmail . com ~~you know how to fix

Visit us at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toyot...69413739759748

and on Instagram @ toyotatrails

You should post the video from the gulches run! Did it come out ok?
__________________
1998 100 series
TLCA# 22666

Now you can Rent a Ducati in Denver!

www.RentYourAdventure.com
http://facebook.com/RentYourAdventure
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Fishy's Avatar
Fishy Fishy is offline
Rising Sun Event Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Centennial, CO
Posts: 1,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSN View Post
You should post the video from the gulches run! Did it come out ok?
It came out "just ok". I'm new to filming with the GoPro, it's such a different format. Ill get it loaded and posted soon.
__________________
Stan
UZJ100 (Non-White Edition)

Xplore Colorado
OutdoorX4 Magazine Marketing/Editorial/Photography
100's in the Hills website
"What's that? I can't hear you over my heated seats"-KW
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-03-2014, 02:15 PM
akingf5371's Avatar
akingf5371 akingf5371 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Denver, Co
Posts: 209
Default

Stan, here are a few from my FB. Most are of me with the Green Bean, '82 40. Mostly Cruise Moab 2013, the mountains are near Idaho Springs, CO, the shot with me on the bumper is near Rocky Mountain National APrk. Jenna Crafton is the blonde girl with the pumpkins. Not sure on the 45's owner.
Attached Images
      
__________________
Adam Farmer

2010 4Runner Trail 3" Lift, UCAs, and 285 Goodyear Duratracs

1982 FJ40 Green 4" Rough Country Lift, RE-smogged, and getting better every day! (Mid - Resto)

email: adamkingf5371 at yahoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Fishy's Avatar
Fishy Fishy is offline
Rising Sun Event Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Centennial, CO
Posts: 1,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akingf5371 View Post
Jenna Crafton is the blonde girl with the pumpkins.
She seemed like a very nice girl, I don't know how she'd feel about your male chauvinistic comments.

Thanks for the pics!
__________________
Stan
UZJ100 (Non-White Edition)

Xplore Colorado
OutdoorX4 Magazine Marketing/Editorial/Photography
100's in the Hills website
"What's that? I can't hear you over my heated seats"-KW
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-03-2014, 03:11 PM
akingf5371's Avatar
akingf5371 akingf5371 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Denver, Co
Posts: 209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
She seemed like a very nice girl, I don't know how she'd feel about your male chauvinistic comments.

Thanks for the pics!
Oh Snap!
__________________
Adam Farmer

2010 4Runner Trail 3" Lift, UCAs, and 285 Goodyear Duratracs

1982 FJ40 Green 4" Rough Country Lift, RE-smogged, and getting better every day! (Mid - Resto)

email: adamkingf5371 at yahoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-03-2014, 04:20 PM
MTSN's Avatar
MTSN MTSN is offline
Trail Ready
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
It came out "just ok". I'm new to filming with the GoPro, it's such a different format. Ill get it loaded and posted soon.
Tell me about it..I did one of a snowshoe trip we did last year and it was umm..boring
__________________
1998 100 series
TLCA# 22666

Now you can Rent a Ducati in Denver!

www.RentYourAdventure.com
http://facebook.com/RentYourAdventure
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-03-2014, 06:49 PM
jps8460's Avatar
jps8460 jps8460 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Westminster
Posts: 170
Default

These are my favorites from me and Megan's trip to Oregon and N. Cali this fall. If you would like any Hi Res pics, let me know and I'' email them to you.
Attached Images
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.