Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 02-17-2014, 04:54 PM
Beachboy Beachboy is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Castle Rock, CO.
Posts: 141
Default

I am going to try once again to go, but too early to know. The C&T I think is a better ride.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-17-2014, 11:38 PM
Rock Dog Rock Dog is offline
Cruise Moab Committee
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: in a house
Posts: 1,095
Default

Perry,
I WANT TO GO THIS YEAR!! and put it on the Calendar!! I am really excited to goI I have missed Way too much wheeling the last 3 years due in part to medical challenges I hope are over!!
Thanks for all you do putting this together!
Cheers,
Neil.
__________________
1996 - FZJ80 (supercharged)
1985 - 4Runner (Squeaky Toy)
1976 - FJ40
KD0EXO
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
jonharis's Avatar
jonharis jonharis is offline
Lifted
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Western Colorado
Posts: 150
Default

On the calender. Having to turn back on the way there last year was one of the worst experiences ever for me. With a new job, I need to gauge my vacation time so can't quite commit but I'm going to pull every string I can to make this happen this year.
__________________
2005 100 Series | 2004 WRX Wagon | 2008 KLR 650 | 1972 CJ5
President: Book Cliff Cruisers 4x4 Club | Co-Director: FJ Summit | Co-Director: 100s in the Hills
KDWFO
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Inukshuk's Avatar
Inukshuk Inukshuk is online now
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonharis View Post
On the calender. Having to turn back on the way there last year was one of the worst experiences ever for me. With a new job, I need to gauge my vacation time so can't quite commit but I'm going to pull every string I can to make this happen this year.
__________________
Daniel Markofsky - Daniel@Markofsky.com KDGWR
Denver, Colorado, TLCA # 9972, http://risingsun4x4club.org/
1993 FZJ80 "enhanced", re-built Engine, and prototype GOBI Stealth roof rack
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-20-2014, 06:38 AM
bh4rnnr's Avatar
bh4rnnr bh4rnnr is online now
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Littleton
Posts: 3,965
Default

Please note that, after this post, due to size of the group, I have closed the run. If there continues to be interest, I will start a waiting list for those people.

For those that have stated going, i'd like to get a final yes by June 1st. Main reason being so we can start getting reservations going for the train ride in Chama.

Also, I'm going to host a get together May 8th, 4-7pm at the Paramount Caf in Downtown Denver. This will be the first of several. Mainly to hang out, but also to talk routes, logistics, etc.


__________________
-Perry Loughridge aka "Skelator" aka KDLDQ
4th gen Coloradoan.
-87 Toyota 4runner. Flat bed by Proffitts Cruisers 5.29 gears, rear locker. 33" mt/r tires. Snackster cooker. Eazi-Awn 1200 RTT and more tube work by the Homegrown Crew . And still more to come


COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-20-2014, 10:15 AM
rover67's Avatar
rover67 rover67 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boulder, Co
Posts: 5,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh4rnnr View Post
Please note that, after this post, due to size of the group, I have closed the run. If there continues to be interest, I will start a waiting list for those people.

For those that have stated going, i'd like to get a final yes by June 1st. Main reason being so we can start getting reservations going for the train ride in Chama.

Also, I'm going to host a get together May 8th, 4-7pm at the Paramount Caf in Downtown Denver. This will be the first of several. Mainly to hang out, but also to talk routes, logistics, etc.


March or May 8th?
__________________
Marco Capote
KDGWX
85 FJ60
82 FJ40
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-20-2014, 11:58 AM
bh4rnnr's Avatar
bh4rnnr bh4rnnr is online now
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Littleton
Posts: 3,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rover67 View Post
March or May 8th?
March 8th. Thanks for the catch.
__________________
-Perry Loughridge aka "Skelator" aka KDLDQ
4th gen Coloradoan.
-87 Toyota 4runner. Flat bed by Proffitts Cruisers 5.29 gears, rear locker. 33" mt/r tires. Snackster cooker. Eazi-Awn 1200 RTT and more tube work by the Homegrown Crew . And still more to come


COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-20-2014, 03:34 PM
Hulk's Avatar
Hulk Hulk is offline
Cruise Moab Committee
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Side!
Posts: 11,421
Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Default

Can't make it on March 8 -- I have a Scouts function that night.
__________________
Matt Farr, Centennial, Colorado | Webmaster: TLCA.org
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-02-2014, 02:31 PM
bh4rnnr's Avatar
bh4rnnr bh4rnnr is online now
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Littleton
Posts: 3,965
Default

Outlaws:

Don't forget, 1st of several get togethers next Saturday March 8th. Sorry you cant make this one Matt. Other than raising a few, would like to start figuring out some logistics.

Meet up at the Paramount Caf on the 16th street mall in Downtown. 4-7, Saturday March 8th. Will get a table reserved this week.

__________________
-Perry Loughridge aka "Skelator" aka KDLDQ
4th gen Coloradoan.
-87 Toyota 4runner. Flat bed by Proffitts Cruisers 5.29 gears, rear locker. 33" mt/r tires. Snackster cooker. Eazi-Awn 1200 RTT and more tube work by the Homegrown Crew . And still more to come


COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-02-2014, 04:30 PM
MDH33's Avatar
MDH33 MDH33 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Land of Corn
Posts: 5,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh4rnnr View Post
Outlaws:

Don't forget, 1st of several get togethers next Saturday March 8th. Sorry you cant make this one Matt. Other than raising a few, would like to start figuring out some logistics.

Meet up at the Paramount Caf on the 16th street mall in Downtown. 4-7, Saturday March 8th. Will get a table reserved this week.
I'll be there!
__________________
--Martin

'85 FJ60
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.