Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Cruise Moab > Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun > Cruise Moab Trail Leaders

Old 03-27-2014, 07:20 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default Trail Leader Available if needed.

This is a note from my friend Jim Deer. If you need someone, he is available and experienced. Terry

I'm signed up for Cruise Moab and will be doing Moab Rim on Friday (doing Pritchett Canyon on Thursday and Area BFE on Saturday.....both led by Justin Robbins of Redline Landcruisers). Sean Sykora will also be on the Moab Rim run. If you recall, he and I led the Saturday Cliffhanger run year before last. We'd be glad to lead the Friday Moab Rim run this year (I can't even remember how many times I've done that trail). I know you're not going this year but if you want to check with the powers-that-be to see if they need anybody to lead that run it would be fine with us.

Jim Deer
jkdeer@tx.rr.com
Dallas, TX

"13" Taco 4X4 Extra Cab, Firestone Air Ride, Airstream tow vehicle - "Daily Driver"
Old 03-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Cruise Moab Co-Chairman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttubb View Post
This is a note from my friend Jim Deer. If you need someone, he is available and experienced. Terry

I'm signed up for Cruise Moab and will be doing Moab Rim on Friday (doing Pritchett Canyon on Thursday and Area BFE on Saturday.....both led by Justin Robbins of Redline Landcruisers). Sean Sykora will also be on the Moab Rim run. If you recall, he and I led the Saturday Cliffhanger run year before last. We'd be glad to lead the Friday Moab Rim run this year (I can't even remember how many times I've done that trail). I know you're not going this year but if you want to check with the powers-that-be to see if they need anybody to lead that run it would be fine with us.

Jim Deer
jkdeer@tx.rr.com
Dallas, TX
Interesting. I spoke with Justin Robbins today and he asked me to move Jim and Sean onto Pritchett with him (I had them assigned and confirmed on different trails - the ones they'd asked for).
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/
Old 04-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Cruise Moab Co-Chairman

We need gunners for:

Thursday - Arches
Thursday - Gold Bar Rim
Saturday - Fins n Things
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/