Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 03-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Hard Core 4+

or whether the truck is outfitted with a blender....
Old 03-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

I have not been a passanger much in Moab, but have to admit when Tim pulled out a hot cooked meal from under the hood on Wipe out Hill last year, i was impressed
Not quite the Kitchen sink that Jerimiah's rig sports, but worthy of admiration...

After riding in the cushy Air conditioned 80 i had to keep reminding myself how mush fun it is to Baja in the runner.... and tighten the Kidney belt up a notch...

I may also have an open seat or two.... and will attempt to make the rig Squeak in rythm for all to enjoy....
Old 03-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Rock Stacker

Thanks everybody, we're in. Kids are jacked. I got the time off work. Looking forward 2 it. Anybody reccommend a decent hotel where the $$ don't get prohibitive? Made the mistake of being up there during Easter Jeep Safari for one day and that was painful $$ wise. Us single parents have to watch our pennies so we can "invest" more disposable income on the 40's in our lives.
TLCA #2902
Old 03-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

The Inca Inn was decent and pretty reasonable when we stayed there a few years ago. It's old but clean.
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:26 AM

You will get set up. Nobody gets left in camp who doesn't want to be left. I think I've picked up an extra rider on every Cruise Moab I've ever been to. Just as we were pulling out for Hell's Revenge in 05 some guy was waving at me. He wanted to know where we were going. I told him and he jumped in. I swear the truck wasn't even completely stopped. As we were going up Hell's Gate I told him he probably didn't ask enough questions about the rig and me as a driver. He never asked if I had ever rolled before. But he shot some excellent video for which I was extremely greatful. That same year I had a guy fly in from Australia to ride with me for a day on Golden Spike. If more people did this we would have better world relations.