Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 11-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Hard Core 4+

Default Think Bills leading a second life.....

Driving today after work, saw a guy driving a lifted excursion(must have been 35's+). Totaly looked like Bill. Had to do a double take to make sure . Come on Bill spill the beans, are you hanging with other folks

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 11-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Hard Core 4+

please bill...i like you... don't make me disown you as a friend.
ige tlca #1431
Old 11-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Hard Core 4+

Wah suh.

Ah am shocked, just shocked.

That y'all would presume me moronic and not completely discount any similarity in good looks between mahself and a Ford-driving frontal-lobe-developmentally-disabled man in overcompensating midlife is oh so disheartening.

Appalling.

Besides, I made that mistake once when I just had to have an F-250 Powerstroke Crew Cab 4x4. I don't know what came over me, but I attribute it to heavy metals in the well water I used to drink. After 30,000 fun filled miles of $50 oil changes (with ME doing them! and getting that nasty black oil embedded in my callouses) and cold weather injector problems and cracking hood paint due to inept application at the factory, I traded it straight across for a 1997 4Runner my wife still drives with twice the mileage, and counted myself a fortunate man. It was then that I reimmersed myself in four wheeling in fact, building up a 1990 4Runner formerly known as Red Chili I and now known as various parts decorating Mike Caskey's monster (the four doors, actually. The wreck left few other good parts). Oh, and I am still running the third member and locker in the rear of Red Chili II.

Just for that, the Van **** (commonly known as, and improperly described as, a 'goatee') is hereby shaved. Far too popular these days. Look for a Doc Holliday moustache on a land use coordinator near you.

The only other folks I have been hanging with recently fall into two groups. One group began to smell, um, interesting after a week, and the other group had blonde butts and smelled far better, if a little unique. One of the latter currently resides in my freezer.
KDRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.

Last edited by Red_Chili; 11-15-2005 at 08:44 AM.