Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 12-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRunner
Ok, I don't know you personally but as a referral from Morgan, that's good enough for me. What's you name?

I can hook you up with my consulting company (Robert Half Technology's), they have placed me in my last several jobs. 6 month's to hire, kind of thing. I am a PC tech, they have got me in the door to several company's when things were tough out there. I would be more than happy to call my recruiter and tell them what kind of an awesome guy you are. If your interested.
For some reason, my signiture's not showing up yet... Oh well. I'm Brian Gallus - aka "rockota" aka "garage-ota" aka "bkg". I've owned about 23 Toyota's, 4 of which were well built. I rarely wheel, no longer have a garage and have no idea which one of my friends has current posession of many of my tools.

I've worked w/ RHI in the past. They actually helped me get my job here at Target over 7 years ago, so I'd be glad to work with them again. I've never done the contract/consulting gig and I'm honestly not sure that it would suit me. I have one opportunity to do Project Management in a consulting role with a company who has offices in Westminster, but I'm not sure that I want to travel 5 days/week. I like the company, love the technology, but not a fan of the travel. So yeah, I'd love to talk with your recruiter! THANKS!

I have nothing profound to say.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:20 PM
cxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkg
I have been thinking about moving out of Mn for a LONG time
Sorry I can't help with the job search but as a 25 year resident of MN (until 4 years ago) I can say you won't regret moving here.