Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 02-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Hard Core 4+

Exclamation FYI; exhibit going on at the Capital

That's right, Darren and a few others will be displaying there work at the Capital. Feb 4th through March 4th. Help support the local guys . I'm planning on going down Monday as I have the day off. Anybody want to hook up downtown? Thinking about stoping by the Wynkoop for lunch, been to long since i've been there. Let me know if your interested.........

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 02-10-2006, 07:16 AM
Hard Core 4+

Dude,
I am always interested in supporting fellow artists, and especially lunch at the wynkoop. One of my favorite lunch spots. The thai cobb is a great lunch.

My days are pretty hectic these days, but we'll see. call me Monday. 303 906 8693

j
Old 02-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Rock Stacker

Perry, that is very thoughtful of you. Thanks! I'll be curious to hear what you think of it if you end up going.

Now, if any of you want to really help support this, me specifically, you can buy one or both of my prints I have up!

Maybe I should've waited to put this up until after you've gone, but here's a preview of some of the display:

Mine are the 4th and 5th in the top row

MyColorado.org (CO landscapes, destinations & trip reports)
Old 02-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Hard Core 4+

Well, was able to make it down there today. Always forget how much parking sucks down there. Didn't help that I didn't have any change . I did enjoy the layout. Good place for it to, right in front. Gave me some good ideas. Made me realize even more that i'm really not a fan of mats and pictures. They do better with art. I really noticed this after the show when I stopped at Colorado Art museum. John Fielder's Then and Now 2 was still going on. Lots of great pics. Just had mats that where waaaay to big for the picture. To me, distracts the viewer from the image... Thanks Darren

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"