Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area > Rubithon 2008 planning

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Convert's Avatar
Convert Convert is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
We are not amused.

Still Not Amused ?

















Wait:





















Wait:




















OK WHATEVER
__________________
Dan Reinmuth
93 FZJ80 (Red Green) Locked,Armored and Mall Rated
47 Bantam Trailer/RTT
71 FJ40 project
TLCA 13269
KØVRT

" Leave the chrome at home " - Uncle Ben - Rubithon 2008
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-15-2008, 02:08 PM
timmbuck2's Avatar
timmbuck2 timmbuck2 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,031
Default

No worries about canned beer. http://www.9news.com/money/article.aspx?storyid=90003
__________________
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 01 RX300 with a seized motor
KDØTIM
TLCA# 15572
TLCA Executive VP 2008-2011
CM Committee Member CM10, CM11
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Hulk's Avatar
Hulk Hulk is offline
Cruise Moab Committee
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Side!
Posts: 11,420
Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmbuck2 View Post
Good beer is actually available in cans too. No need to drink Flat Tire.



http://www.oskarblues.com/brew/
__________________
Matt Farr, Centennial, Colorado | Webmaster: TLCA.org
1996 FZJ80 · TLCA #4189 · WØRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers · my Rising Sun bio · Facebook · Twitter · Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:34 PM
woooody's Avatar
woooody woooody is offline
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vallejo, Ca
Posts: 19
Default

bring bottled beer. It's really not a problem in a well packed cooler.
__________________
Ross Woody
Vallejo, Ca
TLCA #7704
72 FJ40 * "Mudrak Improved"®
07 TRD FJC
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,151
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Snooping around and found this. For you folks with larger GPS/Nav units on your dash/windshield. I found it while snooping out GPS maps. Sounds like it's a hot issue right now!

"California Vehicle Code section 26708(a)(1) provides that "No person shall drive any motor vehicle with any object or material placed, displayed, installed, affixed, or applied upon the windshield or side or rear windows."
__________________
KØUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-13-2008, 09:37 PM
nakman's Avatar
nakman nakman is offline
Rising Sun Commander
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: north side
Posts: 9,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
Snooping around and found this. For you folks with larger GPS/Nav units on your dash/windshield. I found it while snooping out GPS maps. Sounds like it's a hot issue right now!

"California Vehicle Code section 26708(a)(1) provides that "No person shall drive any motor vehicle with any object or material placed, displayed, installed, affixed, or applied upon the windshield or side or rear windows."
Dang, guess I have to pry that pesky rearview mirror off..
__________________
99 uzj100, 05 525EXC

www.gamiviti.com

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-14-2008, 01:11 AM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,151
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman View Post
Dang, guess I have to pry that pesky rearview mirror off..
Cruisers mirrors are not attached to the window!
__________________
KØUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-14-2008, 05:38 AM
powderpig's Avatar
powderpig powderpig is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,345
Default

I guess they need to stop cell phone(at least hand held) use while driveing, eating food, reading print material and having conversations as well while people drive. California is really trying to regulate too many things.
I just got a 7 inch Garmin Touch screen gps and drove by a couple of california's Finests in Big Bear and in the LA basin. Not one stoped me for having the GPS in the front of the dash area. Bummer this is what is happening with a use full tool.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,151
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderpig View Post
I guess they need to stop cell phone(at least hand held) use while driveing, eating food, reading print material and having conversations as well while people drive. California is really trying to regulate too many things.
I just got a 7 inch Garmin Touch screen gps and drove by a couple of california's Finests in Big Bear and in the LA basin. Not one stoped me for having the GPS in the front of the dash area. Bummer this is what is happening with a use full tool.
Amen to that, brother! Freedom means less and less.
__________________
KØUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-14-2008, 09:02 AM
nakman's Avatar
nakman nakman is offline
Rising Sun Commander
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: north side
Posts: 9,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
Cruisers mirrors are not attached to the window!
Oh yeah you're right, well on all our other cars it's stuck to the windsheild. Well the nonconformist attitude still stands..
__________________
99 uzj100, 05 525EXC

www.gamiviti.com

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.