Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Notices

Old 02-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Hard Core 4+

Wink Public Self Flogging and Repentance: for Oleg

Last night at the meeting I asked Oleg how much to fix the RR corner of the Red Chili. He was going to get back to me with an estimate, then recalled I had teased him on the forum about tricking Scott Yoder into return repairs by encouraging Scott in acts of derring-do.

He said, "No soup for you!"

Of course, Scott needs no such encouragement. He will gleefully bend his Runner at any and all opportunities. He wheels the snot out of it. That Oleg has benefitted from this is merely a happy coincidence, allowing Scott to emerge from such foolishly manly stuff with no scars to show.

Oops. Now I will probably have to apologize to Scott too. Oh well, later, that.

I hereby and publicly apologize for picking on Oleg about tricking Scott which of course he never did, and publicly proclaim Oleg to be the very best body and paint guy I have ever known in my near half century, bar none. He is among the very best in overall Toyota mechanicking as well, and is meticulous and thorough in the extreme. He is also one of the finest human beings I know, and his kids are most definitely the envy of parents everywhere. Everyone, bar none, that I have sent to him has been extremely pleased with his work and his cost. He really went above and beyond when he let me borrow his trailer and remove my current 3.4 from its original host too. He's generous.

Darn good wheeler too.

I have no idea how good his soup is.

I only hope Oleg and Yuri will speak to me now, and will offer a reasonable estimate for fixing the Chili's right rear. :p
KDØRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.
Old 02-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Trail Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili
Of course, Scott needs no such encouragement. He will gleefully bend his Runner at any and all opportunities. He wheels the snot out of it. That Oleg has benefitted from this is merely a happy coincidence, allowing Scott to emerge from such foolishly manly stuff with no scars to show.
This is only because Scott has not yet learned that "Chicks Dig Body Damage"...

I think I'll walk across the cubie-farm, and point at Scott, and giggle, then walk away...

Sold the Gnewt.
Bought a boat.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Hard Core 4+

COOL! I had no idea!

Hey everybody, Bobzooki can be our very own robotic Yoder harrassment tool!
We just need to figger out the remote control!!!!!
KDØRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili
COOL! I had no idea!

Hey everybody, Bobzooki can be our very own robotic Yoder harrassment tool!
We just need to figger out the remote control!!!!!
I think beer will work....
Old 02-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Trail Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by green machine
I think beer will work....
I like beer! (DUH!)

Actually, I can probably harass him for free! You know, just stroll to the east end of the room (we are in a LARGE cubie farm!) and chuck a foam brick at him, and watch him fall out of his chair.

I should probably have my digicam with me, and catch the whole thing on video... :evil:

Sold the Gnewt.
Bought a boat.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobzooki
I like beer! (DUH!)

Actually, I can probably harass him for free! You know, just stroll to the east end of the room (we are in a LARGE cubie farm!) and chuck a foam brick at him, and watch him fall out of his chair.

I should probably have my digicam with me, and catch the whole thing on video... :evil:

Hmmmm.....this is the last post of Bobzooki.....wonder if the stealth Yoder attack plan backfired?
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 04-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Rising Sun Member

My chick doesn't doesn't did body damage if requires writing another check. Even as good as Oleg and his broher's work is and the awsome deals they give us. Cool mod, repair, she doesn't differenciate. Therefore, this winters Yankee Hill tree backing repair even has to wait.

I'm in Florida right now with with the family at my my father in laws condo on the beach watching all the bikini action, so Bob can't get to me.

What happened to the Chili? Must have been somthing with all those giant loose boulders at the expo.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:20 AM
Hard Core 4+

[Sound of Tim The Tool Man Taylor, when faced with something he doesn't quite get, which is most of the time]
eeerrrrrrrruuuuuuuhhhh?

Chili be fine. Chili trounced Yeeps at the expo, surprising Mr. Chili, except for Valerie Douglas' well-modified YJ which is nearing the buggy event horizon so Chili doan' feel bad 'bout that. Believe me, it was the Chili, not Mr. Chili's driving, that's fer sher.
:yeahdude:
Mr. Chili be gearing up for new job.
:yeahdude: :yeahdude:
But he will be missing Moab cuz of it. Ohhhh welllllll.....
Oleg talks to me now... but can't squeeze me in for a month of Sundays, which is good news (for him, he is busy ), and bad news (for me, except doing it myself is both ugly and cheeeep).
Y'all have fun now, hear?
KDØRCH
Bio Page