Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area

Old 09-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default huge Toyota 4x4 garage sale/swapmeet!

I am going to be selling off all my toys and parts. I posted a thread in the members only section that I just bought 105 acres down near Walsenberg, so I am getting rid of my workshop in Lakewood, so everything really does have to go (except my 40, pig, and 100)

I have a 1.2 acre paved lot at 1401 Harlan St, and sometime in Sept I am going to have a huge "garage sale" of numerous FJ55's and tons (literally) of 55 parts, a ton of 40 parts, tires, rims, boxes of ?? parts, and anything else I have around here that needs to go.

Anyone else who has stuff to sell, please feel free to bring it by anytime, and sell it yourself. No fees or anything, I just know there will be a lot of people coming through, so if you have any parts or rigs to sell, just let me know. If you don't want to hang around the whole time, we can work it out and you can leave it here with a price on it and I will try and sell it.

FREE. Not charging a penny. Trying to pay it forward

I know we just had the rally and swapmeet, but I was nowhere close to being ready, and I just found this land last week! Plus not real easy to move 6+ rigs and a few truck loads of parts.

I will also be selling stuff like food trucks, food truck things like fridges, a bunch of standalone fridges and freezers and tables, and anything else I can think of, so if you have some big stuff, feel free to bring it by. I am thinking of at least one weekend, maybe even 2, no sooner than sept 23-24 weekend. Will know the dates soon, but could be really cool. Will have some BBQ from my business and cupcakes from Kristi's business, and all food will be free to Rising Sun members.

Let me know...PM here or timmbuck2 at gmail or 72o-243-2o92

thanks all!

Tim
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 1965 International Metro Van
* 1996 T-100 with 396k miles
like 8 55 parts rigs or projects
has a 2008 FJC

KDěTIM
Old 09-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Rising Sun Member

Oops can a mod please move this to the general event staging area, and not the rally forum? Thanks!
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 1965 International Metro Van
* 1996 T-100 with 396k miles
like 8 55 parts rigs or projects
has a 2008 FJC

KDěTIM