Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area

Old 07-31-2017, 11:11 PM
Rising Sun Member

Thanks for posting up Kevin, I wonder if there is a way to split up a bit and do both?
82 FJ40
Old 08-01-2017, 12:49 AM
Rising Sun Member

Just thought I would pass along that a group of the LCDC folks may well be up on Argentine and the McClellan Mountain area on Saturday as well.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Rising Sun Commander

Hey all, Scott Makee is our Rising Sun Member who is working with the Forest Service and Norac to work this trail. Scott has had meetings with the Ranger in charge. Don't remember the name and they have come up with ideas to work our half of the trail. I believe we will have a formal club weekend on the trail sometime in September. Scott is out of town for his work and even harder is his Dad's poor health back in Cleveland I believe. So I would ask that other than a clean up lets let Scott give his direction on this new trail. He will have it in hand and there will be significant work over time to get this fun trail back to snuff. Thank you all.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:01 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Hello all, sorry if there's confusion here. I have been in email communication with the Clear Creek Ranger District and have been working with Brant to identify a weekend. We (CCRD or me) haven't heard anything from BRD or NORAC about coordinating a clean up this weekend as far as I know. I have not had any direct communication with NORAC since last season. I'm sure the more the merrier out there, but I'm looking for a date in Sep where RS can work on it. Brant and I have identified some small projects for this year, but just need to figure out a date.

Please stay tuned, and if anyone decides to join NORAC and BRD this weekend, please let me know what happens out there. I was planning to do a quick recon run early morning either Saturday or Sunday to take some pics and target our efforts with Brant, but per Gregs comments above, I won't have time for a full day out there.

Thanks all.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smakee View Post
Hello all, sorry if there's confusion here. I have been in email communication with the Clear Creek Ranger District and have been working with Brant to identify a weekend. We (CCRD or me) haven't heard anything from BRD or NORAC about coordinating a clean up this weekend as far as I know. I have not had any direct communication with NORAC since last season. I'm sure the more the merrier out there, but I'm looking for a date in Sep where RS can work on it. Brant and I have identified some small projects for this year, but just need to figure out a date.

Please stay tuned, and if anyone decides to join NORAC and BRD this weekend, please let me know what happens out there. I was planning to do a quick recon run early morning either Saturday or Sunday to take some pics and target our efforts with Brant, but per Gregs comments above, I won't have time for a full day out there.

Thanks all.
Excellant! If you have read any of the BRD meeting agendas your name has been mentioned.
TLCA #3007
Northside!

I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Welcome. Lots of "northsiders" here in the club. We're known to have some of the strongest, coolest and most awesome club members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 08-02-2017, 01:32 AM
Lifted

Send a message via AIM to Lastresort576

In case anyone wanted to know, Venture Overland is planning on hitting up the trail on Sunday 8/6 around 0930 as well for a run. So, itll be a very busy trail. They're projected to have ball park 20 rigs.
'68 MGB-GT