Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > Vendor Market Place

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 01-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Squishy!'s Avatar
Squishy! Squishy! is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 2,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetacoma View Post
Doug is the owner. Great guy.

Coloradobound, are you an old school TTORA guy? Do I know you? haha
Hooray TTORA guys!
__________________
-Justin Morgan,

TLCA #23166

"Squishy"-1988 Red Hilux Standard frame, X-tra cab, locked F&R, 5.29's, 35" tires and a SAS. In Moab STOLEN

"Apollo"-1988 Hilux, 1999 3.4L, Supercharged, 2.1" URD pulley, URD 7th injector, 2 1/2" Magnaflow exhaust, SOLD, then totalled

"RedChili"-1987 Super Beast

"Did you know the IFS was designed by Hitler himself to make the life of 4WD owners tough? Yeah, it's true, he saw a vision of the Devil and he told him to do it." -DaveInDenver
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-25-2016, 09:42 PM
PhatFJ PhatFJ is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Trinidad, CO
Posts: 670
Default ToyTec

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman View Post
I use Toytec for my 08 FJC and was very happy with the product and customer service I received from them, this was in 2010.
After looking over the website and deciding what I wanted and putting the package together I called to talk to them about shipping or having the produce put on will call. After talking to Scott and letting him know that I was a local Rising Sun member, he offered a discount on the package. I think it was 5%, not sure but it was nice of him to offer and which I gladly accepted. I went with the Boss 2.5 setup with HD coils in back,Total Chaos uca's and HD long travel lower control arms in the back. All in all Scott and Toytec have taken great care of me, answered any questions and provided a great value on the lift I was looking for.
__________________
KD0GEG
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-25-2016, 11:32 PM
coloradobound's Avatar
coloradobound coloradobound is offline
Trail Ready
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetacoma View Post
Doug is the owner. Great guy.

Coloradobound, are you an old school TTORA guy? Do I know you? haha
Andrew, it's David. Friends w Layton, and met on a few trail runs and Molly's HOW.
__________________
2002 Tacoma DCab TRD, OME suspension, 1" Daystar Bodylift, ARB front bumper, Lightforce 170's, 20" led light bar, blacked out HID bixenon projectors, Slee Sliders, 33" Yoko's on 5th gen 4Runner wheels, TRD supercharger, exhaust, and trans cooler.

to do: snorkel, ditch lights on Cbioffroadfab brackets, flush mount lights in new rear bumper, rock lights, new retrofits in headlights, ARB fridge mounts in bed w power, hids in LightForce (or arb led knockoffs)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-25-2016, 11:33 PM
coloradobound's Avatar
coloradobound coloradobound is offline
Trail Ready
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatFJ View Post
I use Toytec for my 08 FJC and was very happy with the product and customer service I received from them, this was in 2010.
After looking over the website and deciding what I wanted and putting the package together I called to talk to them about shipping or having the produce put on will call. After talking to Scott and letting him know that I was a local Rising Sun member, he offered a discount on the package. I think it was 5%, not sure but it was nice of him to offer and which I gladly accepted. I went with the Boss 2.5 setup with HD coils in back,Total Chaos uca's and HD long travel lower control arms in the back. All in all Scott and Toytec have taken great care of me, answered any questions and provided a great value on the lift I was looking for.
Besides being a dealer, I also did tech and sales for toytec.
__________________
2002 Tacoma DCab TRD, OME suspension, 1" Daystar Bodylift, ARB front bumper, Lightforce 170's, 20" led light bar, blacked out HID bixenon projectors, Slee Sliders, 33" Yoko's on 5th gen 4Runner wheels, TRD supercharger, exhaust, and trans cooler.

to do: snorkel, ditch lights on Cbioffroadfab brackets, flush mount lights in new rear bumper, rock lights, new retrofits in headlights, ARB fridge mounts in bed w power, hids in LightForce (or arb led knockoffs)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-26-2016, 08:18 AM
Firetacoma Firetacoma is offline
Lifted
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradobound View Post
Andrew, it's David. Friends w Layton, and met on a few trail runs and Molly's HOW.
I'm sure I'd recognize you, but I'm so bad with names!

How is Layton? I will NEVER forget agreeing to let him ride shotgun with me to Moab. haha!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-26-2016, 08:26 AM
coloradobound's Avatar
coloradobound coloradobound is offline
Trail Ready
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetacoma View Post
I'm sure I'd recognize you, but I'm so bad with names!

How is Layton? I will NEVER forget agreeing to let him ride shotgun with me to Moab. haha!
He's doing good, working a bit. Trucks got toytec suspension now, full float rear, tundra brakes front.
__________________
2002 Tacoma DCab TRD, OME suspension, 1" Daystar Bodylift, ARB front bumper, Lightforce 170's, 20" led light bar, blacked out HID bixenon projectors, Slee Sliders, 33" Yoko's on 5th gen 4Runner wheels, TRD supercharger, exhaust, and trans cooler.

to do: snorkel, ditch lights on Cbioffroadfab brackets, flush mount lights in new rear bumper, rock lights, new retrofits in headlights, ARB fridge mounts in bed w power, hids in LightForce (or arb led knockoffs)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-26-2016, 11:25 AM
PhatFJ PhatFJ is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Trinidad, CO
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARGEONE View Post
Subscribed. If I end up lifting the GX, I'm considering the BOSS lift as well.
Hey Paul, here are some pics of the GX with the Toytec lift.

coming soon are sliders and roof rack.
Attached Images
   
__________________
KD0GEG
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-26-2016, 04:09 PM
MileHigh's Avatar
MileHigh MileHigh is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Denver
Posts: 248
Default

Ive been real Happy with my suspension lift so far (1 Year now), I really like that the coil overs are adjustable, I had a noticeable drivers side lean going on and the adjustment has her sitting nice and straight. I was however disappointed when I received the kit without the rear Bilstein shocks i ordered and got some crappy ass pro comp softies. They said they were out of stock and would send them asap, would've been nice to got a call before hand ....and unfortunately Im running the same Pro Comp crap bcuz I haven't had the time to swap em out
__________________
TLCA# 23192
Steve Greene
'76 FJ40 (sold)
'02 4Runner
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-26-2016, 11:28 PM
TacoDane's Avatar
TacoDane TacoDane is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Arvada
Posts: 275
Default

Now this conversation gets started. Just recieved my Toytec/Bilstein coilovers, diff drop kit and a few other accessories today. Waiting on a few components from slower suppliers.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.