Old 01-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetacoma View Post
Doug is the owner. Great guy.

Coloradobound, are you an old school TTORA guy? Do I know you? haha
Hooray TTORA guys!

TLCA #23166

"Squishy"-1988 Red Hilux Standard frame, X-tra cab, locked F&R, 5.29's, 35" tires and a SAS. In Moab STOLEN

"Apollo"-1988 Hilux, 1999 3.4L, Supercharged, 2.1" URD pulley, URD 7th injector, 2 1/2" Magnaflow exhaust, SOLD, then totalled

"RedChili"-1987 Super Beast

"Did you know the IFS was designed by Hitler himself to make the life of 4WD owners tough? Yeah, it's true, he saw a vision of the Devil and he told him to do it." -DaveInDenver
Old 01-25-2016, 09:42 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default ToyTec

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman View Post
I use Toytec for my 08 FJC and was very happy with the product and customer service I received from them, this was in 2010.
After looking over the website and deciding what I wanted and putting the package together I called to talk to them about shipping or having the produce put on will call. After talking to Scott and letting him know that I was a local Rising Sun member, he offered a discount on the package. I think it was 5%, not sure but it was nice of him to offer and which I gladly accepted. I went with the Boss 2.5 setup with HD coils in back,Total Chaos uca's and HD long travel lower control arms in the back. All in all Scott and Toytec have taken great care of me, answered any questions and provided a great value on the lift I was looking for.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:32 PM
Trail Ready

Quote:
Doug is the owner. Great guy.

Coloradobound, are you an old school TTORA guy? Do I know you? haha
Andrew, it's David. Friends w Layton, and met on a few trail runs and Molly's HOW.
2002 Tacoma DCab TRD, OME suspension, 1" Daystar Bodylift, ARB front bumper, Lightforce 170's, 20" led light bar, blacked out HID bixenon projectors, Slee Sliders, 33" Yoko's on 5th gen 4Runner wheels, TRD supercharger, exhaust, and trans cooler.

to do: snorkel, ditch lights on Cbioffroadfab brackets, flush mount lights in new rear bumper, rock lights, new retrofits in headlights, ARB fridge mounts in bed w power, hids in LightForce (or arb led knockoffs)
Old 01-25-2016, 11:33 PM
Trail Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatFJ View Post
I use Toytec for my 08 FJC and was very happy with the product and customer service I received from them, this was in 2010.
After looking over the website and deciding what I wanted and putting the package together I called to talk to them about shipping or having the produce put on will call. After talking to Scott and letting him know that I was a local Rising Sun member, he offered a discount on the package. I think it was 5%, not sure but it was nice of him to offer and which I gladly accepted. I went with the Boss 2.5 setup with HD coils in back,Total Chaos uca's and HD long travel lower control arms in the back. All in all Scott and Toytec have taken great care of me, answered any questions and provided a great value on the lift I was looking for.
Besides being a dealer, I also did tech and sales for toytec.
2002 Tacoma DCab TRD, OME suspension, 1" Daystar Bodylift, ARB front bumper, Lightforce 170's, 20" led light bar, blacked out HID bixenon projectors, Slee Sliders, 33" Yoko's on 5th gen 4Runner wheels, TRD supercharger, exhaust, and trans cooler.

to do: snorkel, ditch lights on Cbioffroadfab brackets, flush mount lights in new rear bumper, rock lights, new retrofits in headlights, ARB fridge mounts in bed w power, hids in LightForce (or arb led knockoffs)
Old 01-26-2016, 08:18 AM
Lifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradobound View Post
Andrew, it's David. Friends w Layton, and met on a few trail runs and Molly's HOW.
I'm sure I'd recognize you, but I'm so bad with names!

How is Layton? I will NEVER forget agreeing to let him ride shotgun with me to Moab. haha!
Old 01-26-2016, 08:26 AM
Trail Ready

Quote:
I'm sure I'd recognize you, but I'm so bad with names!

How is Layton? I will NEVER forget agreeing to let him ride shotgun with me to Moab. haha!
He's doing good, working a bit. Trucks got toytec suspension now, full float rear, tundra brakes front.

Old 01-26-2016, 11:25 AM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARGEONE View Post
Subscribed. If I end up lifting the GX, I'm considering the BOSS lift as well.
Hey Paul, here are some pics of the GX with the Toytec lift.

coming soon are sliders and roof rack.
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Rising Sun Member

Ive been real Happy with my suspension lift so far (1 Year now), I really like that the coil overs are adjustable, I had a noticeable drivers side lean going on and the adjustment has her sitting nice and straight. I was however disappointed when I received the kit without the rear Bilstein shocks i ordered and got some crappy ass pro comp softies. They said they were out of stock and would send them asap, would've been nice to got a call before hand ....and unfortunately Im running the same Pro Comp crap bcuz I haven't had the time to swap em out
'02 4Runner
Old 01-26-2016, 11:28 PM
Rising Sun Member

Now this conversation gets started. Just recieved my Toytec/Bilstein coilovers, diff drop kit and a few other accessories today. Waiting on a few components from slower suppliers.