Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > Trip and Event Reports

Old 08-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default 200 Series Destination Club

I was able to attend the third annual 200 series event. It started today and goes through Sunday. I could only go today as Sarah is getting married this weekend.

Over 40 built 200 series attending. We broke into groups of 9 and our group did Mosquito Pass and Birdseye Gulch. The group went on to do a 3rd trail, but when I got cell coverage I got a call about water in the basement so I headed home earlier than I planned

Jackson, Matt, Dan and Dave also are attending the event so hopefully they will add some pictures. I followed Jacksons 200 series part of the day

I had never been on Birdseye and it had some challenging spots and some really nice scenery. I didnt get a lot of pictures today. Jackson took a bunch though

I thought it was impressive that many built 200 series in 1 place. 1 remember when having that many 80 series in one place was cool. The 100's in the hills event has really taken off and its nice to see an interest in Land Cruisers, Off roading and being able to make friends easily with folks you never met before
Attached Images

16 RX450
16 Kimberley Karavan