Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > Trip and Event Reports

Old 12-16-2017, 07:46 PM
Wasatch Cruisers

The latest episode of our South America adventure is now on YouTube. In this episode we visit the magnificent Salar de Uyuni and prep for the voyage beyond.

Please call or email for pricing, tech, stock check, etc
Join us on Facebook
Old 12-22-2017, 09:35 PM
Wasatch Cruisers

Episode 8 is now available for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy our voyage across the mountains of Bolivia

Join us on Facebook
Old 01-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Wasatch Cruisers

Kick off the new year with a new episode

Join us on Facebook
Old 01-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Wasatch Cruisers

Episode 10 has hit the interwebs. Follow as we continue south through Chile and make our way to Villa O'Higgins

Join us on Facebook
Old 01-14-2018, 10:20 PM
Wasatch Cruisers

Episode 11 is now on YouTube and marks the 2nd to last episode for this season. We do a super rare offroad crossing from Chile into Argentina that sees just a handful of vehicles each year. I hope you enjoy it!

Next week is the season finale and I hope to see some of you at the season finale party (1/20/18) here in SLC at Equipt Expedition Outfitters. The whole team will be there, looking forward to meeting all of the shows viewers, answering questions, etc. You can register and learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/128330694508134/?ti=icl

Join us on Facebook
Old 01-14-2018, 11:15 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseroutfit View Post
Episode 11 is now on YouTube and marks the 2nd to last episode for this season. We do a super rare offroad crossing from Chile into Argentina that sees just a handful of vehicles each year. I hope you enjoy it!

Next week is the season finale and I hope to see some of you at the season finale party (1/20/18) here in SLC at Equipt Expedition Outfitters. The whole team will be there, looking forward to meeting all of the shows viewers, answering questions, etc. You can register and learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/128330694508134/?ti=icl

Episode 11 was awesome - loved the water crossings. Looking forward to meeting you guys Saturday at the wrap party!
Old 01-21-2018, 12:55 PM
Wasatch Cruisers

This episode marks the end of the road (figuratively and literally) for the Expedition Overland Season 3 and our PanAmerican Highway endeavor, having now traversed Prudhoe Bay, Alaska to Ushuaia, Argentina. The ending in Ushuaia was bittersweet, while we accomplished what we had set out to do a year ago when we kicked off planning for the South America segment, we would also be closing the tents for the last time and loading the trucks into containers. Life was slipping past us back home and we all had family, work and other commitments to see to, return was necessary and a relief in it's own right. We had driven all of these miles unscathed and came out not only better friends but life long friends because of it. We learned so many things about the world around us, the people we encountered and most importantly ourselves.

Last nights season wrap party at Equipt here in SLC was humbling and overwhelming yet provided some amazing fulfillment knowing that viewers are finding inspiration on our story and using it as an impetus to plan their own adventures. That was so encouraging to hear firsthand and I thank all of you that shared those stories with us. I'd like to thank everyone that had a part in this adventure, the entire XO team and staff, our families (my wife Candace is an absolute rockstar), the sponsors that make it all feasible and most importantly the viewers for making all the effort worth it.

Thanks for watching everyone!

Join us on Facebook
Old 01-21-2018, 12:56 PM
Wasatch Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSN View Post
Episode 11 was awesome - loved the water crossings. Looking forward to meeting you guys Saturday at the wrap party!
Great getting to meet you last night, I really appreciate the support!
Join us on Facebook