Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Cruise Moab > Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun

Old 04-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Cruise Moab Chairman & RS Secretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84cruzer View Post
Should I have received my trail assignments?
I emailed a request to registration@cruisemoab.com but have not heard back yet.
Hi Gary, I don't check email instantly, but replied to you within a couple hours.
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/
Old 04-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Rock Stacker

Jeff, Thanks! I did get my confirmation email and have made my reservation at Slickrock CG. See you out there!
Old 04-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzeppa View Post
Todd, you were one of the last ones to register before we shut things down when we filled up. I got the last of the first round of confirmations out over each night of the past week. The remaining ones all have various issues that will require emails and phone calls, but I think you were good to go as I recall.
Do I happen to be one of those as well ? I signed up and used the email address ronlovato@aol.com, but paid via paypal with ronlovato@gmail.com. I haven't received any trail confirmation either.

Thanks
Old 04-10-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbuddha View Post
Do I happen to be one of those as well ? I signed up and used the email address ronlovato@aol.com, but paid via paypal with ronlovato@gmail.com. I haven't received any trail confirmation either.

Thanks
Ron, I have around 20-30 registrants that need more work to get their trail assignments set. In your case I had you down for Kane Creek on Fri, but on Sat your choices were Kane Creek (you were already running on Fri), Wipeout Hill (we are not running on Sat), and Fins (we are already full on Sat). So basically I was going to have some time-consuming shuffling to do for you (and the other 20-30 registrants who are quite set yet), and I wanted to knock out the emails for the people who were all set.

For you I was leaning on putting you on Wipeout on Fri and Kane Creek on Sat. I do have you on Top of the World no problems for Thursday.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:08 PM
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzeppa View Post
Ron, I have around 20-30 registrants that need more work to get their trail assignments set. In your case I had you down for Kane Creek on Fri, but on Sat your choices were Kane Creek (you were already running on Fri), Wipeout Hill (we are not running on Sat), and Fins (we are already full on Sat). So basically I was going to have some time-consuming shuffling to do for you (and the other 20-30 registrants who are quite set yet), and I wanted to knock out the emails for the people who were all set.

For you I was leaning on putting you on Wipeout on Fri and Kane Creek on Sat. I do have you on Top of the World no problems for Thursday.
If you could, can you put me on Kane Creek Friday, and leave me off a trail run on Saturday, as I may have to leave early that day anyway.

Thanks!!!
Old 04-17-2017, 10:58 AM
Rising Sun Member

Jeff - I sent a couple emails about trail assignments and am curious if you have had a chance to look. My bro in law and I have been trying to get on the same trails since we're meeting in Moab from different parts of the country, but as of now we're only on 1/3 of the same trails. We're totally flexible on trail assignments - we just want to keep the family together. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!
Old 04-19-2017, 08:19 PM
Rock Stacker

Default Trail assignments

Jeff:
Think I got in prior to registration closing but haven't received trail assignments. Please let me know status or if I need to do something additional.
Registration would be under Jim Spehar
Thanks...
Old 04-20-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSN View Post
Jeff - I sent a couple emails about trail assignments and am curious if you have had a chance to look. My bro in law and I have been trying to get on the same trails since we're meeting in Moab from different parts of the country, but as of now we're only on 1/3 of the same trails. We're totally flexible on trail assignments - we just want to keep the family together. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!
I have set trail changes aside and am prioritizing my time on finishing initial trail assignments. I have several trail change requests pending I have not had time to respond to. I also have some dinner and merchandise requests that I haven't had time to. Right now my main focus is getting everyone onto trails and finding leaders for all the trails, am short there too. Thank you for your patience.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderjgs View Post
Jeff:
Think I got in prior to registration closing but haven't received trail assignments. Please let me know status or if I need to do something additional.
Registration would be under Jim Spehar
Thanks...
Jim I am trying to find a trail for you for Saturday. E-Hill filled long before you registered and we're not running Chicken Corner that day. Not filling out 2nd and 3rd choices delays the trail assignment process. I then have to contact each of these people and offer alternatives. Thank you for your patience.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:23 PM

One final request: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only contact me about Cruise Moab via registration@cruisemoab.com as having requests come in via forum posts, PMs and personal emails will either delay the response or help it fall through the cracks. I currently have 155 unread emails in my personal email box because I have been completely consumed with Cruise Moab.

As I wrote above, I have a bunch of trail change requests, extra dinner and extra merchandise requests and such that I will get to as soon as I can. I am prioritizing finishing initial trail assignments and finding trail leaders for all the trails ahead of those other requests, I promise I will take care of you as soon as I can!

Thank you for your patience!