Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area

Old 03-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Hard Core 4+

Default COHVCO Expo 4/8 and 4/9

From Gene King:
Okay, this is the show ALL OF US need to support. It's the 5th annual COHVCO Expo featuring 4Wheel Drive, Snowmobiles, ATV's, and Motorcycle exhibits. Lots of bargains on equipment and gear to be had.

It's being held at the National Western Complex, I-70 at the Brighton Blvd exit. Hours are: Saturday, 10 AM to 8 PM, Sunday, 10 AM to 5 PM. Dates are April 8th and 9th.

Admission is $8.00 but you can print out a $2.00 discount ticket by going to www.bigasalloutdoors.com, click on "COHVCO Expo", click on "discount admission". Children under 12 are free.

Features again this year will be free ATV rides for kids; proper riding gear will be provided. Also the popular rock-crawl will be back both days. And, of course, exhibits galore!!!!!!!!!!! Featuring the CoA4WDCI's raffle vehicle.

See you there.

Gene
BTW, the Mighty Red Chili will be a participant in the 'popular rock crawl'. The easier one. The one less likely to reduce the might of the Mighty Red Chili.
Why, you ask? Ask someone who knows....
KDěRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Trail Ready

Bummer, I'll miss it. But I'll be in Florida, which isn't a bummer.
'99 F350 CC, 7.3 PSD
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
TLCA #7412

Statistics show that 95% of all Jeeps ever built are still on the road. The other 5% made it home.