Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 11-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romer View Post
Thanks Matt, you think it would fit?

Timm, I assume the round 6 pin is the same as the 7 pin??

Man, Chices. First I had no clue, probably still don't, but I now have options for my problem.

Long day, got up at 3:30AM to catch the 6AM flt to DC. What a cattle car
Denver to Dulles is always a mess. A colleague was flying back to Denver from Dulles two years ago and the gate agent announced that they would board the flight by seating area only. A 1K protested, and the gate agent said that every single person on the flight was a 1K!.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendocino View Post
Denver to Dulles is always a mess. A colleague was flying back to Denver from Dulles two years ago and the gate agent announced that they would board the flight by seating area only. A 1K protested, and the gate agent said that every single person on the flight was a 1K!.
Handicap trumps 1K, and it is illegal for a gate clerk to ask what your disability is, or ask you to prove it with documentation. AMHIK Don't even need to limp down the jetway for effect. You should see the 1Ks I piss off when I fly.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:04 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80lolux4x4 View Post
Handicap trumps 1K, and it is illegal for a gate clerk to ask what your disability is, or ask you to prove it with documentation. AMHIK Don't even need to limp down the jetway for effect. You should see the 1Ks I piss off when I fly.
So what is your point?:

1) You enjoy randomly pissing people off?
2) You enjoy pretending to have a handicap when you don't at the expense of others and pissing them off?
3) While justifiably taking advantage of the ADA you enjoy pissing people off?

I'm not trying to be an a@#, I just was really lost by your point. Frequently the internet does not convey what is trying to be conveyed.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendocino View Post
So what is your point?:

1) You enjoy randomly pissing people off?
2) You enjoy pretending to have a handicap when you don't at the expense of others and pissing them off?
3) While justifiably taking advantage of the ADA you enjoy pissing people off?

I'm not trying to be an a@#, I just was really lost by your point. Frequently the internet does not convey what is trying to be conveyed.
I qualify since I'm waiting for a kidney, but it is not very obvious by looking at me that I can't stand in line very long, and I'm too proud most of the time to use my cane. I learned of the priority boarding by needing the extra accommodation. Thought it might be helpful info if you're on a flight full of 1Ks and they decide to board by section only.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:12 AM
Hard Core 4+

2" reciver
and your typical flat 4 on the trailer.

And no it's a round 6 on my truck, looks the same as round 7 but little more rare. That way ppl can't use my offroad camping trailer (when I build it)
Old 11-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

Sorry, Ken, I forgot to measure the minivan.
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Rising Sun Member

Ken...just saw this post. My 5X10 utility trailer would probably be perfect. It is very light...you don't even know it's behind you. I live in N. Broomfield at 144th and Sheridan. I think there is a post somewhere on the forum where I posted a picture of my trailer for anyone's use. I actually like to have it out of the garage every so often!!!

Paul
"Just because California does it, doesn't make it a good idea, or the right way to do it! If you like California so much, please move there. Don't make the rest of us live in the same HORROR!!!"
Old 11-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Rising Sun Member

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/foru...tility+trailer

Not sure how to link other forum posts, but this is the web link to my trailer. Just let me know and it's yours to use.
"Just because California does it, doesn't make it a good idea, or the right way to do it! If you like California so much, please move there. Don't make the rest of us live in the same HORROR!!!"
Old 11-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Rising Sun member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMZTOY View Post
2" reciver
and your typical flat 4 on the trailer.

And no it's a round 6 on my truck, looks the same as round 7 but little more rare. That way ppl can't use my offroad camping trailer (when I build it)
They build adapters...but you could just not offer it up for people to use and they shouldn't assume they have the right to (unless we're in a communistic society by that time )

I could borrow it though, my Tundra has round 6 pin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARGEONE View Post
http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/foru...tility+trailer

Not sure how to link other forum posts, but this is the web link to my trailer. Just let me know and it's yours to use.
Paul, if you click on the upper right-hand number of the post (#18 in your case for the post I'm quoting this from) it will take you to view a single post within a thread. Then you can just copy and paste the url into a thread like this to link people to...
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Old 11-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Rising Sun Member

Thanks for all the offers guys. I havent received word it shipped yet, so I need to find out when I will need help. Still in DC, actually going to spend the next two houes working the actions from todays meetings so we can be done in the AM and I can get home for dinner.
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper