Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area

Old 08-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Hard Core 4+

Default Outlaws Run 2005

Official dates set for the Outlaws Run this year. We will be going out October 6th through the 10th. Thursday through Monday. I plan on leaving some time Thursday morning. And camping at Crystal Geyser, outside of Green River Utah. Will plan on meeting people on Friday at noon in Green River. Daniel Markofsky will be heading out Friday morning. We are working on areas to go this year, will keep posted as time gets closer. Also have been in contact with the Wasatch Cruisers of Utah. Some of them may end up meeting up with us Sunday for the day......
This is back country camping. Make sure you have enough water and right gear for the trip. Also things to bring is Gas. There is no gas station in the swell, closest one is Green River, half hour east from the entrance to the Sanrafael Swell.
Please let either myself or Daniel Markofsky know if you plan on comming out with us, and what days.

-Perry
Old 08-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Hard Core 4+

i'll be there again!!!
ige tlca #1431
Old 08-23-2005, 10:36 AM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Cool I'm hoping to make it

I'm hoping to make it this year in the 80. How many cans of gas do you recommend bringing? I can do two now, and buy/borrow more cans if needed.
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to wesintl

I think all the gassers had 2 cans ea. I had one which was cutting it close but perry and I stayed for more wheeling but both of us were on fumes to green river
Old 08-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Hard Core 4+

Yeah, i'd recomend at least two gas cans. Maybe more like three.. I had one last year. Pulled out onto I-70 monday after Eagle canyon and it was on "E". I'm gonna try and bring three this year. I can cary most of the cans during the trip if you dont want them in the vehicle....

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 08-23-2005, 06:31 PM
Hard Core 4+

i had two, was there one less day than perry and wes, and sucking fumes into green river.
ige tlca #1431
Old 08-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Rising Sun Member

Talking Gas

I had two. Perry carried them. Used them both at the end (Perry said he did not need them!) and had 1/2 tank at Green river!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Hard Core 4+

Re-post some pics so people can get an idea of whats out there
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Hard Core 4+

Default I'll be there

I scheduled the time off already and it was approved. Looking forward to it. I Hope Lindsay can go with me(us).

-LeiniesRed
Old 08-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Hard Core 4+

Alright! Glad you can make it out. Should be another great trip!! Got these from Dave Connors. Have been talking to him about the Devils race track. Sounds like it's tight for fulsizes, but an 80 can make it through. He was saying that the full size chevy's might have a hard time getting through. I gues this is where Royal Rose lost his snorkel one year . I'd like to do this Sunday, as we might be able to get some of the Wasatch crew to join us .
Attached Images