Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 05-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romer
Don't Christo, Nakman, Coberly and me count? Although Dave Brown wasn't out after 11PM.
wow..so more than dave and cdan were old enough to have piloted the merrimack?

sorry, private joke for the wipe out hill folks.

also, i would love the idea of the entire campground being rented, but price would have to be way better than her 'no one's getting any sort of discount/$18 a night tent spot crap'. i paid for three sights at the koa five nights at the koa and it was still $12 cheaper than her place. they didn't flinch at me wrenching on my rig, bathrooms were much nicer than spanish trails (don't tell her i used them...she might have me arrested). many people are in my situation, cause a heck of a lot of cm was at the koa.

i don't see why we can't rent the whole place and add a couple lines to the registration...tent spot or cabin/rv spot. that'd be sweet. won't have to worry about any non cm people complaining that way ( i know a non cm someone who filed a few complaints about our group, and said she'd never be back when the "toyota people" were there...she's a jeeper, as if ejs is such a peaceful event ) .

i really felt this event lacked compared to other years because of the split campsights. way to many at koa and most of the committee was at condos....no "gathering" there, which is why i go to cruise moab!
ige tlca #1431
Old 05-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to wesintl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearlemon
also, i would love the idea of the entire campground being rented, but price would have to be way better than her 'no one's getting any sort of discount/$18 a night tent spot crap'. i paid for three sights at the koa five nights at the koa and it was still $12 cheaper than her place. they didn't flinch at me wrenching on my rig, bathrooms were much nicer than spanish trails (don't tell her i used them...she might have me arrested). many people are in my situation, cause a heck of a lot of cm was at the koa.:
Koa is cheaper and I didn't like the way it was laid out. Not much shade there either. Tent sites at slickrock are $18 ea, same as spanish trail. Granted she has less of them and it's like no mans land out there. I paid ~130ish from sun-sun about the same as what i paid last year sharing a rv spot with perry at slickrock. Somethings were better some were different.
TLCA#4180