Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > Trip and Event Reports

Old 07-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Hard Core 4+

Default Bhcc2010

I had a really good time. The folks with DTC are extremely nice. I drove up Wed. It took about 8 hours to get there. Wild Bills campground was easy to find and very kid friendly. Good showers with hot water. BHCC had booked the entire campground so we had the run of the place. There was a good mix of rigs from fjcruisers, big buggies, lots of built 4runners, some 40's, 80's, 100's. I don' t recall seeing any 60's. The weather was excellent. 90's during the day and 50's at night. I ran iceman the 1st day. It was a great trail. We ran it down and then back up. They called it a 4/4+. A 4runner broke a birf, 100 destroyed a front fender when it came in contact with a tree (not mine) Kevin put a good dent in his otherwise immaculate 80. Hit a rear quarter and broke the marker light. Friday was Raspberry ridge. While there were no berries on the ridge, we did find them in other places. We finished up Friday at Gulches of fun. With bumper boats and go carts. Sat was Cereal Bowl and Moses hill. Scenic drive with a good hill climb and off camber tree section. We cooked some marsh mellows around the fire and made some new friends. Dinner Sat night was ribs and BBQ chicken. Raffle was pretty exciting, though I didn't win. I did however get a free case of oil and a DCT sew on patch. I highly recommend going to BHCC if you get the chance.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Hard Core 4+

Sounds like fun, where is the picture of Kevin's carnage? Did he pay you to destroy it???

We need more pictures please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me
Old 07-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

I want to see a picture of Kevin's ginormous tent that was in my garage for the last 2 months.
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Honorary Canuck Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bigbluefj

Here's a couple of the damange area and a few others ..
Attached Images

Old 07-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Honorary Canuck Member

sorry about the size.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Rising Sun Commander

Kevin, are those pictures from where you did that? Was that the trail, or were you just turning around or something? Bummer man... I bet Oleg could help you with the marker lense, looks like the tail light is still ok?

www.gamiviti.com

Old 07-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Honorary Canuck Member

That was done on iceman on the way out last obstacle before the hill, oh well nothing $650.00 can't fix... Going to call him when i'm down for the ralley..