Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Hard Core 4+

Francis

You seem to be the common denominator in all of these negative interactions. What would that tell you?

'72 FJ-40 - 33's, F&R Disc Brake Conversation, rear ARB, sliders, Winch.

'96 FZJ-80 - Borla Exhaust, ARB w/ M8000, OME 3" lift, sliders, 305 BFG KM2, 4.88's and ARBs, and usually dog hair.

TLCA#5366
Old 07-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send me a gallon of that backwoodspoop and I will stick it in our snowplow axles and let you know if it stays in

PS, make it two, I might need some extra when the first gallon runs out.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranny Frank View Post
Good I hope you are genuine and understand all those things you wish to know about this form of grease,

Type in Locomotive Traction Gear Lube,
In 1985 the Texaco oil company did tests on this form of grease, while it is in a locomotive I think you can figer it will hold up in a Landcruiser
I do actually have some understanding of these tests. They are very measurable and have a direct correlation to the performance of the lubricant.
If you can show the numbers for your grease from an unbiased third party and it falls into the same performance category for a comparable price you will find most of us will give it a go. However, if the numbers don't back that up then I don't think anybody will be interested.
TLCA#21035
My Cruiser videos on Youtube
Old 07-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Banned

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
The fact is no one likes you or what your peddling. I don't know what the School of Hard Knock in podunk Idaho teaches you but most of the intelligent world knows that annoying the hell out of folks will only piss them off and not sell products.. The rest of the functioning brained humans out there also get the hint to go away after the door gets slammed on them over and over. It's quite clear you are a miserable person with very low self esteem and obviously your business if failing too as very few successful mechanics I know have time to troll the internet annoying people by insulting them while under the guise of marketing a "superior" product. Go away Transsexual Frank and I hope the door leaves a mark on your ass on the way out!

Wow you pretty good there Uncle Ben

One of the ways I can pick out a pumper is the over the top bad mouthing,
wow I will not sleep tonight,
some people actually appreciate this info, that keeps me going, but they are mostly Jeep guys,
Interestingly enought I have run into the same stuff of old school Jeep forums,
While the info is straight out of old books, run into the same rotten nasty parts selling pumpers , weird
Old 07-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Banned

Default very Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowrun View Post
I do actually have some understanding of these tests. They are very measurable and have a direct correlation to the performance of the lubricant.
If you can show the numbers for your grease from an unbiased third party and it falls into the same performance category for a comparable price you will find most of us will give it a go. However, if the numbers don't back that up then I don't think anybody will be interested.
Good there are some things about those test that I would like to learn more about, I do not know how to link that file to this site,
It took a while to find something like that, dont know of any other documentation like that on this form of grease,
Old 07-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranny Frank View Post
Wow you pretty good there Uncle Ben

One of the ways I can pick out a pumper is the over the top bad mouthing,
wow I will not sleep tonight,
some people actually appreciate this info, that keeps me going, but they are mostly Jeep guys,
Interestingly enought I have run into the same stuff of old school Jeep forums,
While the info is straight out of old books, run into the same rotten nasty parts selling pumpers , weird
Guess you found your calling.......what....not gone yet? I am bad mouthing you hoping to insult you enough to go crying back to someone who cares about you. The vote is majority to ban you but since we don't like to do things like that the hope is you crawl away....
You'll like my next tactic.....:flipoff:
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 07-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

This thread is now closed. Tranny Frank has been banned.

This forum is for our local club and friends. Our forum is not a international discussion forum where anyone may join. Go to ih8mud for a wider-ranging discussion.

p.s. If you're not a charlatan, why not send Mr. Slee some of your goop and let him test it? Real world testing trumps noise everytime.
1996 FZJ80 · TLCA #4189 · WØRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers · my Rising Sun bio · Facebook · Twitter · Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Closed Thread