Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Tech Forum

Old 05-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Rising Sun Commander

Default faq about OME 80 lifts & beyond

Romer, the FAQ is a triumph of information, well done sir! Should be mandatory reading for all new 80 owners who wish to build up their rigs. Hope the rest of you 80 guys appreciate it as well... as you undertake the journey from to :yeahdude:

Great stuff, Ken!

www.gamiviti.com

Old 05-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Rising Sun Member

Thanks, Christo really helped with the discussion on Castor and that graphic. There was another thread that had a lot of good discussion going back and forth I used to stimulate the forum and got some great info that helped me finish up the FAQ:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=93169

That's why I like Mud (at least the 80's section) vs Pirate. It reminded me of our club. Course at least 4 of the posters were in our club (is Nay a club member?). Here we had a group of people discussing a technical issue, a lot with differing opinions and there was no arrogance, or intimidation, just a great discussion back and forth. It was great, but I hear they are afraid of the moderator Has a gun just like Bill Morgan and smokes Cigars and won't let his daughters date Tards!

I actually learn a lot when I put those together. The Front axle rebuild was another fun one to do. The oil one came out real good too!
02 Kimberley Kamper
09 BMW Z4 sDrive30i
Old 05-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Hard Core 4+

Definitely a lot of info on there...very good! Lots of good stuff for modifying cruisers. again we know that all are very different so it's a good starting point for sure!
TLCA#15530

96 285's OME 's ride
Old 05-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romer
That's why I like Mud (at least the 80's section) vs Pirate. It reminded me of our club. Course at least 4 of the posters were in our club (is Nay a club member?).
Not yet...I need to get to a meeting...

I love the threads that show how the notions of what works and what doesn't are changing...the more options the better...