Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Cruise Moab > Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun > Cruise Moab Trail Leaders

Old 01-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Hard Core 4+

Default Scott: Thanks, man.

Scott. That's a lot of time out there on the trail. Thank you. I think we might have to see where things shake out after registration closes.

Right now, we're doing great. Only 19 holes left on the entire sheet thanks to all the folks who stepped up to lead a trail this year.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Rock Stacker

Stephen,
I would be up for gunning all the trails I registered for, Thursday-behind the rocks,Friday-Moab Rim, Saturday Pritchett canyon. I will be happy to help with all. Let me know.
Thanks,
Brandon Hurd
Old 02-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Hard Core 4+

Can I gun for Jeremy on Wicked Brew Coffee Run please. I think my rig is up to it

Saw the updates, thanks Stephen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me
Old 02-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Hard Core 4+

Brandon: Thanks for the offer to gun everything! I think you might be on the trail with Tom Rompies. Do you know Tom AKA Rockrunner?
Old 02-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Rock Stacker

Stephen,
i dont know Tom, believe I have seen his rig and may have ran trails in past, but no dont know him personally. This is one of the joys of the club, meeting people who love to wheel Toyotas! I can wrench, carry lots of parts and junk on my rig and would love to help if needed. Jeremiah Proffitt and Ray Alexander can vouch for me I have wheeled with both of them in the past. Even stayed with a broke rig on Behind the rocks at last years Cruise Moab and sent the group on to help Doug Olson back of the trail. then turned around and I broke on Saturdays run on Prichett Canyon and Had to do a NON running extraction of my on rig. My truck has lockers front and rear, a 9000# warn on front and back and is ready to ROCK.
Just let me know if you need more info or if you need me to gun any or all. Thanks for the consideration.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89yotanut View Post
Stephen,
i dont know Tom, believe I have seen his rig and may have ran trails in past, but no dont know him personally. This is one of the joys of the club, meeting people who love to wheel Toyotas! I can wrench, carry lots of parts and junk on my rig and would love to help if needed. Jeremiah Proffitt and Ray Alexander can vouch for me I have wheeled with both of them in the past. Even stayed with a broke rig on Behind the rocks at last years Cruise Moab and sent the group on to help Doug Olson back of the trail. then turned around and I broke on Saturdays run on Prichett Canyon and Had to do a NON running extraction of my on rig. My truck has lockers front and rear, a 9000# warn on front and back and is ready to ROCK.
Just let me know if you need more info or if you need me to gun any or all. Thanks for the consideration.
Brandon,
I led Pritchett last year on Saturday, were you the one that had electrical problems? IIRC we tried a part of my truck to see if we could eliminate the problem. Anyway LMK if that was you or not.

Quote:

TLCA #6136

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me
Old 02-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Rock Stacker

Hey Tom,
Yep I hate to say but that was me, I never got to thank you for letting me try your coil so Thanks! We got back to camp about 10:30 pm. That was a true SUCK FEST!
As soon as I go back home it took me about 10 minutes to install the spare coil I had in my shop and it was running like a champ.
Well either way you guys let me know if you would like my help in any way.
Thanks,
Brandon
Old 02-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Hard Core 4+

When you have some time let's talk. You can get my number from RUdy or the members list. Talk to you soon

Quote:

TLCA #6136

Old 04-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Hard Core 4+

sweet I get to follow Tom up Pritchett on Saturday

keep a good pace I'm likely to run you over
Old 04-02-2012, 11:14 PM
Hard Core 4+

Catch me if you can............once the motor is done that is ;-)

Quote:

TLCA #6136