Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 04-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Rising Sun Member

oh, and please be on the lookout for anyone selling stoledn fj40 and 55 parts, especially oem steel rims. my storage garages in north denver were broken into recently (no idea when, Tim P. saw it on Sunday). I am out of town but Friday I should be able to go see what is left, doubtful anything of any value is there. On the large garage, they tried drilling out the lock on the man door, but I had a very good lock there....so they just backed a truck through the garage door. Not a ton of stuff was in that garage...some small tools, a table saw, a 40 hard top, random trannys/tcases, and boxes of junk. The small garage I had installed a very stout lock system..so they tore the door off the hinges, then kicked the plywood off the old windows from inside. Pretty amazing that nobody in the neighboorhood heard ANY of this. This garage had a ton of smaller parts...rims, tires, boxes of small parts, gas tanks, seats, driveshafts etc etc etc. No doubt most of the stuff went to scrap metal, but possible some stuff could end up on CL, although I have not been to the garage in a couple of months, so no idea when it happened. This must be all payback for that army man toy I stole when I was 8...
KDěTIM
TLCA# 15572
TLCA Executive VP 2008-2011
CM Committee Member CM10, CM11