Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 07-12-2006, 08:22 AM
Rising Sun Member

Default New Pink Panties for me!

Hmm...been a long time since I typed those words before.....wait..nevermind...anyway....

OK, I did finally sell the ole built 96 Supercharged 80 with 176k miles, mainly because the wife could not lift the baby up into the car seat with the 3" lift, and the high miles were a little scary, as a HG job could not be very far in the future. After a lot of looking and a couple of false starts, I got my lower miles locked 80!! And yes, it is a pink panty mobile. I am now the proud owner of a 97 Lexus LX 450, dark green, tan leather, locked, 105k miles, pretty much stock, except it has 285 Goodyear MTR's on it. I love it, and got it for about the same price as the 95 with 95k miles but no lockers and cloth seats that I originally wanted. Over the weekend I changed the oil and swapped in some new ATF and ripped off the running boards. I should be at Slaughterhouse Gulch tonight so I hope to get some new pics. Maybe I should change my name to LXTimm??

T

TLCA# 15572
TLCA Executive VP 2008-2011
CM Committee Member CM10, CM11
Old 07-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmbuck2
Hmm...been a long time since I typed those words before.....wait..nevermind...anyway....

OK, I did finally sell the ole built 96 Supercharged 80 with 176k miles, mainly because the wife could not lift the baby up into the car seat with the 3" lift, and the high miles were a little scary, as a HG job could not be very far in the future. After a lot of looking and a couple of false starts, I got my lower miles locked 80!! And yes, it is a pink panty mobile. I am now the proud owner of a 97 Lexus LX 450, dark green, tan leather, locked, 105k miles, pretty much stock, except it has 285 Goodyear MTR's on it. I love it, and got it for about the same price as the 95 with 95k miles but no lockers and cloth seats that I originally wanted. Over the weekend I changed the oil and swapped in some new ATF and ripped off the running boards. I should be at Slaughterhouse Gulch tonight so I hope to get some new pics. Maybe I should change my name to LXTimm??

T

Must say, good looking rig . Seen it a few times after stopping by the folks house. Gues I will not need to ask for pics . Congrats on the rig

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"