Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area

Old 07-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Rising Sun member

Default Chinaman's Sunday 7/30

Well we didn't get to do it a few weeks ago, so me and CJ7 Matt are going to try again. Meeting in the Springs at 8, hopefully at Johnson Village by 9 or 9:30. If anybody else is interested let me know
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Old 07-29-2006, 03:31 PM
izuvice

was wondering if i could possibly tag allong, i purchased a lifted fj62 not too long ago, added 33inch swampers, etc, no lockers though. but id like to see what the cruiser can do. thats if ya dont mind possibly getting me unstuck or letting me winch off of ya??? thanks. my name is mike by the way, i live in elizabeth, id be trailering the cruiser to johnson village, just on that off chance something brakes, dont wanna be stuck their. could be their between 9 and 10 in the morning. let me know, thanks again
Old 07-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Rising Sun member

Yes Mike, you are definitely welcome to come! Like I said we're meeting in the Springs at about 8, hopefully rolling from there no later than 8:30. My cell is 720-281-1210 and I'll be on cb channel 4 (don't think my buddy will have his cb in, but maybe he'll surprise me). Give me a call if you have to cancel, otherwise we'll be planning on you! We'll be next to the place that sells the Rocky Mountain Oysters in Johnson Village, in a largish dirt parking lot on the south side of the highway.
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Old 07-29-2006, 07:29 PM
izuvice

hey just pm d ya too but just wondering where are ya guys meeting at in the springs?