Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > Vendor Market Place

Old 11-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Thumbs up Arapahoe Cyclery

This weekend, I visited RS member Mike Maxwell at his bicycle shop, Arapahoe Cyclery. It's really a nice store! It's one of the bigger bike shops in the area, with a lot of bikes assembled and ready for a test ride. I was impressed.

The shop is in the shopping center behind CarQuest on Broadway, right next to the big fabric store.

If you're looking for a bike, or service on your existing bike, you should talk to Mike before you wander off to another shop.
1996 FZJ80 · TLCA #4189 · WØRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers · my Rising Sun bio · Facebook · Twitter · Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:05 AM
Rising Sun Member

I contacted Mike about building a wheel for me and he was a pleasure to work with. It was very nice to work with someone local who knows their stuff. I've had my wheel a month or so now and couldn't be happier. If you are in need of a bike or bike service, I would encourage you to check Mike's shop out.
TLCA #18941
Old 11-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Lifted

I've never actually shopped there, but I've heard from many avid cyclists that if I ever needed something, that's the place to go.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Hard Core 4+

It's definitely a better place than, say, the Cyclery named after the city in which I live... south of Denver... starting with L...

Mike is a good guy who knows his stuff and will take care of you.
KDØRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Lifted

Great guy to deal with, quick repairs, and he carries the only road bikes I ride, Giant.

MACINNES CLAN
Well we allready got one (holy grail)
I fart in your general direction
SEAN JONES KD0DHU

Fighting fire in the last frontier.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Hard Core 4+

Thanks for the plugs. I have and will continue to give significant discounts to anyone I do or do not know in the Toyota community, from bikes to parts and accessories.

1997 FZJ80, White, Locked, deflared, 5.29'd, 4-5" lift, Fox's, DC shafts F/R, 35" AT's, Metal Tech front bumper w/ winch, custom tube rear bumper, SROR sliders, IPOR skid, Custom exhaust, Snorkel, Eezi-Awn 1600, Mark's Speedo Box.

2008 Subaru WRX Wagon, mods and lifted on 27's

2001 Honda XR400 with goodies
Old 06-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Lifted

Bump for Mike@Arapahoe Cyclery, tons of great info. I felt my needs were met and then exceeded. Thank you for the new bicycle (in a couple of days).

Brian
Old 09-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Lifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeman View Post
Thanks for the plugs. I have and will continue to give significant discounts to anyone I do or do not know in the Toyota community, from bikes to parts and accessories.
Mike,

Are you still going to be carrying Giant? I've been spending what little free time I have (Currently in Baghdad) drooling over the 2010 stuff from Interbike. I've got my eye on the 2010 Giant Glory 0.

Jay
Old 09-30-2009, 07:20 AM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubuki View Post
Mike,

Are you still going to be carrying Giant? I've been spending what little free time I have (Currently in Baghdad) drooling over the 2010 stuff from Interbike. I've got my eye on the 2010 Giant Glory 0.

Jay
Jay,

Good looking bike....as far as I know Mike still carries Giant. I bought a bike off him early spring this year, Mike is excellent to work with and highly recommended.

Be safe in Bagdad! Let's go wheeling when you get back

______
Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 AM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubuki View Post
Mike,

Jay
We are still heavy with Giant, even though we brought on Trek and Fisher. I rode the 2010 Glory 0 at Keystone in early August, all 37 lbs (light) of it!

I want to thank all that have patronized my shop. I have no less than 4 guys coming in from Burt (Groove) on their lunch breaks or after work multiple times a week thanks to Justin (Squishy!) and others referring people.

I will continue to give sustantial discounts to those in the club, or those that are also Toy freaks and Cruiserheads not in the club. The discounts are above and beyond what the general public would get , such as during or fall and winter promos going on right now.

1997 FZJ80, White, Locked, deflared, 5.29'd, 4-5" lift, Fox's, DC shafts F/R, 35" AT's, Metal Tech front bumper w/ winch, custom tube rear bumper, SROR sliders, IPOR skid, Custom exhaust, Snorkel, Eezi-Awn 1600, Mark's Speedo Box.

2008 Subaru WRX Wagon, mods and lifted on 27's

2001 Honda XR400 with goodies

Tags
bicycles, bikes