Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 08-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Cruise Moab Co-Chairman

That blue 60 is on the west side of Parmalee gulch road between Indian Hills Nursery and Wildman's Cabin. It's definitely not beatdown's rig...
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/
Old 08-09-2006, 11:06 PM
Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzeppa
That blue 60 is on the west side of Parmalee gulch road between Indian Hills Nursery and Wildman's Cabin. It's definitely not beatdown's rig...

Thanks Jeff, forgot exactly where it was. Any chance you can put flier on it?? Might be a while before I get up there....

P.s, do you know who's 40 that is where upper bear creak rd turns into dirt?? Would be on the left side as your going up. Think it was for sale last time I saw it.....

Sorry for the hijack.....

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 08-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh4rnnr
Thanks Jeff, forgot exactly where it was. Any chance you can put flier on it?? Might be a while before I get up there....

P.s, do you know who's 40 that is where upper bear creak rd turns into dirt?? Would be on the left side as your going up. Think it was for sale last time I saw it.....

Sorry for the hijack.....
are you talking as you're turning to go up towards mt falcon...the mustard cruiser.
ige tlca #1431
Old 08-10-2006, 02:24 AM
Wincher

Send a message via AIM to BeatDown84FJ60 Send a message via Yahoo to BeatDown84FJ60

Im not sure which rig you speak of but its probably nicer than mine lol. Im actually up in the Brook Forest area but youll recognize mine if you see it. It looks like it got broadsided by a tank or a scud missile. Soon to be painted, though once I find a passenger side fender. After its painted youll definitely recognize it every time you see it. I know of a 76 FJ40 up in Green Valley/Richmond hill that I almost bought but he wanted 500 more than I had and it needed a lot more work than mine does. I still want it though, if I ever get a chance Im gonna call the guy back and get it.
Old 08-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by zornff
Been lurking, now joining. I usually post on mud. I've met a bunch of you @ cruise moab 05 & 06.I was the guy who donated the framed cruiser pics for the raffle. Kipper was trail leader on hells revenge in TJ's 40, and Matt lead poison spyder. Good times on both. Hey Drew(rezarf), i still have those fender flares for ya. Lemme know if you want them. Mike

Welcome Mike!

You coming to the rally? I hope so, it was great to meet you in person at Moab. I will hit you up with a PM about those flares man thanks bro!

Drew

1999 UZJ 100 Series bone stock ready to rock AKA:The backup minivan

2012 Toyota Sienna Minivan, fastest Toyota in the stable.

My camping trailer build up thread.

"You 80 guys are just a Sawzall away from nirvana." -Red Chili
Old 08-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Lifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezarf
Welcome Mike!

You coming to the rally? I hope so, it was great to meet you in person at Moab. I will hit you up with a PM about those flares man thanks bro!

Drew
Going to Swine-o-rama in the springs on friday 8/18 (if someone will tell me where to meet), then on to the rally on sunday. See you there, Mike