Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area

Old 10-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Rising Sun Member

That was our family's first slippery night run and we had a great time! The kids were wide awake and still having a blast by the end of the bobsled zone and then all crashed hard once we hit the highway. Sorry about the diff Josh, glad we got you rolling again quickly. Many thanks Tim for a great event.
Andy | Longmont | TLCA#22354
-1999 UZJ100 -Black, GYDT285/75-16, Locked, WKOR sliders, TC UCAs/ Iron Man T-bars, OME866, D/T headers/Magnaflow, Columbus RTT, Drawers n'stuff.
-2001 Tacoma 2.7L Reg Cab 4x4 -Silver,my DD/trail truck, Icon/TC mid trav front, GYDT265/75-16C, Budbuilt Skids

-Kilo-Delta-Zero-Tango-Quebec-Tango-
Old 10-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Rising Sun Member

Hope you guys had a good time. After being out all week on business (one trip totally unexpected until day-of), I couldn't get my truck project done before time to hit the trail. Wrapped that up and watched college football instead. Bummed I missed this, but really look forward to meeting other Toyota fans very soon, preferably on a trail.

Related, I'm waiting on my TLCA.org membership to take effect and hope to join Rising Sun after first of the year (if you'll have me).

Matt
TLCA #22433
1993 FZJ80 - locked & lifted. Needs some armor.