Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area

Notices

Old 09-01-2013, 06:25 AM
Lifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGoat View Post
I've only done this loop once and it was in my stock 4Runner...so it took awhile. I'm not sure how long it was though, so I would prob want to try to get out there by noon just in case. Plus I plan to stop at the "lake" crossing to fish for a while...Don't want to inconvenience you though, so you could always go on ahead.

Meet at Camp Dick 11:45-noonish? I'm good with earlier as well.

There is a chance I will have to pull my chute tomorrow morning though-I did something to my shoulder today and don't know what it will feel like 2morrow. Wish the 40 had power steering
This will be our first time on MSV and Coney Flats so not sure what to expect although, hopefully less trouble then you guys had last December. Bush ducks says you can't get through either, so we may want to be prepared to go out and back, rather then loop.

From Bushducks:
Quote:
COMMENTS:
6/29/13 - The Trailridge Runners 4WD Club reviewed and then opened the Coney Flats 4WD road on June 29th. Trees have been removed.

6/16/13 - Gate is still closed at the Beaver Reservoir entrance. Trail has four downed trees across it between the gate and the lake. There isn't any snow that would effect travel once the gate is open.
Has any RS run these trails more recently? Anyway, Camp Dick at 11:45 to air down and roll out by 12:15, or when everybody is ready?
TLCA#22551
Old 09-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Rock Stacker

see you then

I'll be in the green 40

1973 FJ40
2010 4Runner Trail
Old 09-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Lifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGoat View Post
see you then

I'll be in the green 40
On my way but late. Sorry, working with women here or I'd be on time.
TLCA#22551
Old 09-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Lifted

Actually really late now. Sorry I have a bad houseguest situation. The houseguest is too good to hang out with us apparently however would like us to leave her alone at our house all day waiting for her looser boyfriend that I don't know to pick her up at my house while I'm not here. The same boyfriend who wouldn't pick her up at the train station Friday night. She asked for a ride from the Amtrak station and now that has somehow turned into an indefinite unannounced houseguest! I apologize for both my tardiness and my venting. I am planning on leaving late still, if I can find somewhere to dump a freeloader soon.
TLCA#22551
Old 09-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Lifted

Leaving Westy now, will be on CB 4. Hope to see somebody. I will post a report this evening unless something goes wrong.
TLCA#22551
Old 09-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Dang, just saw this. Would have loved to have gone! I'll go check the trip report section to see how this went. Give us some more notice Mike, I would have loved to have gone with you guys!
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/