Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > For Sale / Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-05-2013, 06:52 PM
baja1d's Avatar
baja1d baja1d is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 1,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
Gosh. So, where is the rust located, and what panels exactly need replacement?

Also, how is the electrical? All lights/signals operational? Also, are the tires actually shot, or just flat/need reseat, but unsafe for driving use?

I really shouldn't even be thinking about this.
You know you want it!!! I'd consider trading for a decent 4-runner but the real reason I'm trying to liquidate this is to buy Keith's recently listed/crashed 4-runner. So in reality, you'll be helping out two Rising Sun Members!!!
__________________
Travis
TLCA#: 22078
1994 FJ80
1964 FJ40
1988 4Runner
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-06-2013, 03:00 PM
AxleIke's Avatar
AxleIke AxleIke is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arvada, CO
Posts: 3,387
Default

LOL. I have a 4runner, but I'd be looking for a bit more than a trade. I'm stewing on it.
__________________
Isaac

Baby Beast 2- 1999 4Runner SR5

Baby Beast -1987 4Runner SR5-Gone, but not forgotten

Generation Dead
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-06-2013, 03:03 PM
baja1d's Avatar
baja1d baja1d is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 1,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
LOL. I have a 4runner, but I'd be looking for a bit more than a trade. I'm stewing on it.
Let's talk. PM's you my number
__________________
Travis
TLCA#: 22078
1994 FJ80
1964 FJ40
1988 4Runner
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-06-2013, 03:07 PM
AxleIke's Avatar
AxleIke AxleIke is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arvada, CO
Posts: 3,387
Default

Can't talk till later.
__________________
Isaac

Baby Beast 2- 1999 4Runner SR5

Baby Beast -1987 4Runner SR5-Gone, but not forgotten

Generation Dead
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-16-2013, 04:45 PM
baja1d's Avatar
baja1d baja1d is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 1,451
Default

Possibly trade for 37-40" MTR's (15" rim), crawl box or doubler for a Turbo 350 or 700r4, 2 seats, 8000lbs winch, etc... Whatcha got?
__________________
Travis
TLCA#: 22078
1994 FJ80
1964 FJ40
1988 4Runner
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:09 AM
baja1d's Avatar
baja1d baja1d is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 1,451
Default 1969 GMC Truck

Dang, this truck is like a getting a girlfriend...all the other girls want you as soon as you commit to someone! I literally just sold the truck yesterday & had 3 additional offers before I could delete the CL ad!

At any rate, I still have the TBI 350/700R4/NP208 set up with the harness and computer (140k miles on engine, tranny, & t/c). Additionally I have a Dana 300 with the Lomax 4:1 gears & twin stick set up plus a 4-core radiator. I was planning on putting this set up into an FJ60 that I'm picking up (hence no pictures) that is complete minus the driveline which was previously a Chevy 350. I'd consider selling it as well before I start working on it. I'd let everything mentioned go for $3,200; or I would also consider a partial trade If you happen to have a 1st generation 4-runner. I will post pictures of the 60 soon.

Travis
__________________
Travis
TLCA#: 22078
1994 FJ80
1964 FJ40
1988 4Runner
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-11-2014, 07:49 PM
mikeyhcrana's Avatar
mikeyhcrana mikeyhcrana is offline
Lifted
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Westminster
Posts: 155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja1d View Post
Dang, this truck is like a getting a girlfriend...all the other girls want you as soon as you commit to someone! I literally just sold the truck yesterday & had 3 additional offers before I could delete the CL ad!

At any rate, I still have the TBI 350/700R4/NP208 set up with the harness and computer (140k miles on engine, tranny, & t/c). Additionally I have a Dana 300 with the Lomax 4:1 gears & twin stick set up plus a 4-core radiator. I was planning on putting this set up into an FJ60 that I'm picking up (hence no pictures) that is complete minus the driveline which was previously a Chevy 350. I'd consider selling it as well before I start working on it. I'd let everything mentioned go for $3,200; or I would also consider a partial trade If you happen to have a 1st generation 4-runner. I will post pictures of the 60 soon.

Travis
I hope you find a 4Runner soon. Have you seen this one?

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4239259672.html
__________________
Mike
85 4Runner
TLCA#22551
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:01 PM
baja1d's Avatar
baja1d baja1d is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 1,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhcrana View Post
I hope you find a 4Runner soon. Have you seen this one?



http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4239259672.html

Thanks Mike. I did come across that one but I don't have that kinda money. That is what it will eventually be however, at least sorta.
__________________
Travis
TLCA#: 22078
1994 FJ80
1964 FJ40
1988 4Runner
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:22 PM
mikeyhcrana's Avatar
mikeyhcrana mikeyhcrana is offline
Lifted
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Westminster
Posts: 155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja1d View Post
Thanks Mike. I did come across that one but I don't have that kinda money. That is what it will eventually be however, at least sorta.
Yeah, that's not my price range either. This one is my range but, you probably saw it too, if you're looking for them.

84 4runner Project 1900

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4267858385.html
__________________
Mike
85 4Runner
TLCA#22551
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.