Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Cruise Moab > Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun

Old 04-24-2014, 03:09 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSN View Post
Well I went ahead and registered! I signed up for Hell's Revenge Thursday and Tim's run on Friday, and I think I'll hang with my group on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it!
I'm on the same runs, will be great to have more 100's along, see you there!
Andy | Longmont | TLCA#22354
-1999 UZJ100 -Black, GYDT285/75-16, Locked, WKOR sliders, TC UCAs/ Iron Man T-bars, OME866, D/T headers/Magnaflow, Columbus RTT, Drawers n'stuff.
-2001 Tacoma 2.7L Reg Cab 4x4 -Silver,my DD/trail truck, Icon/TC mid trav front, GYDT265/75-16C, Budbuilt Skids

-Kilo-Delta-Zero-Tango-Quebec-Tango-
Old 04-24-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimCOTaco View Post
I'm on the same runs, will be great to have more 100's along, see you there!
Sounds great I'm looking forward to it. I just had the timing belt, water pump, and radiator done and took care of a bunch of fluids too, so I'll be ready!

Now you can Rent a Ducati in Denver!

www.RentYourAdventure.com
http://facebook.com/RentYourAdventure
Old 04-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSN View Post
Well I went ahead and registered! I signed up for Hell's Revenge Thursday and Tim's run on Friday, and I think I'll hang with my group on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it!
I see you'll be with Christo and Carl on Hells Revenge on Thursday, with Tim Nakari and me on Wipeout on Friday, and as you wrote, no trail run on Saturday. There is still room on both those trails, I'll get your trail assignment confirmation to you this evening or tomorrow as time permits. As you might imagine, this is a super-busy time for us on the committee.

We did packet stuffing last night so you won't have a printed label on your packet or an individualized assignment sheet, we finalized that stuff Sunday evening. Your label will be hand-written and you'll just have to remember (or ask me at the event) what your trail assignments are.

Looking forward to wheeling with you, happy cruisin'!
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/
Old 04-25-2014, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzeppa View Post
I see you'll be with Christo and Carl on Hells Revenge on Thursday, with Tim Nakari and me on Wipeout on Friday, and as you wrote, no trail run on Saturday. There is still room on both those trails, I'll get your trail assignment confirmation to you this evening or tomorrow as time permits. As you might imagine, this is a super-busy time for us on the committee.

We did packet stuffing last night so you won't have a printed label on your packet or an individualized assignment sheet, we finalized that stuff Sunday evening. Your label will be hand-written and you'll just have to remember (or ask me at the event) what your trail assignments are.

Looking forward to wheeling with you, happy cruisin'!
Sounds great - I'm sure you are busy and I'm not worried at all about the packet. I'm just glad I'm going! I'll remember my trail assignments and my copilot/girlfriend will for sure if I don't! Thanks!!

Now you can Rent a Ducati in Denver!

www.RentYourAdventure.com
http://facebook.com/RentYourAdventure