Lots 80 stuff for sale : WA/Seattle area
I'm a on the move Alaska -> Mexico -> Central America -> South America -> Africa -> Europe -> UK -> Ireland
going 'home' with the wife, 3 kids with 80 + trailer. Will post "trip prep" on mud, expo-portal, rising etc.
Need to sell up my 80 stuff, garage junk, house crap, hunting, fishing, kids (oops better not sell those) etc....
All has to be gone by Sept as will be on the road for a year
Ironically most of this stuff came with me from Colorado
Could swap for some overland gear (RTTs, ham, fridge, trailer etc..)
If anyone knows of any WA->CO travellers or transits? I'm about 1hr N of Seattle
I'll be coming thru CO in OCT some time but unlikely to have any space. Have most of these items on CL locally and ih8mud.
Toyota Landcruiser 1997 - 80 model:
- set of front/rear rotors (partly worn) http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4572237115.html
- custom bash plate http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4563356872.html
- front prop shaft. Good condition - no issues and balanced
- Tuffy rear cargo rubber mat (has lip all around) Tan color
- rear cargo mat . Grey color http://skagit.craigslist.org/clt/4572090803.html
- 2 sets (four in total) 3rd row seats. Tan and Grey http://skagit.craigslist.org/spo/4572037584.html
- approx 6 center rim/wheel caps. Varied condition - no cracks
- rear mud flaps - see http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4561607943.html
- PS front - door switch http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/ps-f...-80-25.812212/
- rear corner lens assembly (brake, indicator, reverse)
- brake master cylinder http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4572081921.html
- air intake duct http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4572063830.html
- 4 Simex Jungle Trakker II - extreme MT - see http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4561246184.html
- 4 * steel rims (16 x8JJ ?) - fit 1997 Landcruiser 80 - per Simex above
- 2 * unused LT 235x70xR16 ATs (from ThreadWright - have these on 2 trucks - zero issues) see http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4561374442.html
- 1 * Daytona Timberline AT LT285x75x16R (approx 40% used)
- 4 * chrome-style wheels 16x8JJ (5.75 backspace) See http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4561594399.html
- 4 * FJ40 original wheels 76-83 (no rust, painted black). With 'spokes' http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4561599241.html
- 2 * Thule roof rack bars. One fitted 4Runner. Other fitted Landcruiser 80. Good condition
- 4x4 books CO/UT- Moab http://skagit.craigslist.org/bks/4572115759.html
- Car & Electronics books http://skagit.craigslist.org/bks/4572167252.html
- Toyota Pickups/LandCruiser/4Runner 89-96 Repair Manual http://skagit.craigslist.org/bks/4572159394.html
- 48" Hi-Lift Jack. Good condition
- Flowmaster 23506 muffler see http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4561265528.html
- custom waterproof roof bag (with flip up) with large zip. Fits full length of Landcruiser 80 roof. Sloped at front http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4571976504.html
- bullbar for 4Runner. Medium condition
- will have 4 sale next month: 1990 4Runner 3.0L 5spd rear ABS. Good condition, 240K. Great mechanical condition. Runs great (see Robbie)
- heavy duty 2 ton truck jack (on wheels, + quick 'rise' via twist of handle)
- portable oil draining 'drum'. Has spot for empyting
- Porter & Cole air compressor 150 psi. 6 gal. Works well. Long air extension hose.
- 5 * 5-gal red plastic gas containers
- 2 * dollys
- 2 * bike racks. Fit rear wheel on SUV
- 1 * Coleman gas camping cookers. Good condition used for years. Not needed
- portable BBQ (propane based) for camping or tailgate. Good condition
- several sleeping bags
- many books (thrillers, cooking, fishing, 4x4, kids etc.)
- camping chairs
- lots of shovels, racks, spades, ....
- Outdoor wooden garden table + 5-6 chairs. All in good condition, Deep chairs
- LPG bottle for BBQ. Needs some cleaning.
- Onkyo stereo system with cabinet (amp, tapes, CD's, radio)
TX-SR304, TA-RW111, T-4010, DC-C120) - see
Apple Mac G4 Cube http://skagit.craigslist.org/sys/4561271439.html
- lots of computer bits (cables, connectors, usb, pci, cards, HD, ethernet cables, firewalls, routers etc..)
- computer books: several of each - Perl, Ruby, Rails, Linux, etc..
- household large gas cooker (4 hobs) . Good condition for in-house propane connection
- 3 boxes of Christmas decorations, oranaments, lights etc.
- Oil heater (for bedroom etc.) on wheels. Delong Hi EW0507W - heater controls/thermostat. Works well
- Heated foot massage. Hemedics AK-3 with high/low setting. Great when sitting
- Fooseball table see http://skagit.craigslist.org/spo/4574691004.html
- Hunting boots - waterproof http://skagit.craigslist.org/clo/4574687907.html
- Falconry equipment http://skagit.craigslist.org/spo/4572275570.html
- Fishing waist jacket http://skagit.craigslist.org/spo/4572225953.html
- Birds of Prey, Falconry books/mags http://skagit.craigslist.org/bks/4572141596.html
- Several professional/office mens suits (shirts, pants, shoes). Chest 38" http://skagit.craigslist.org/clo/4573105786.html
- Clothes, shoes, coats etc.. Women, Mens, Boys (13), Girls (15/19)
- Mens British Army jacket" http://skagit.craigslist.org/clo/4573107581.html
- Mens Warm winter coat http://skagit.craigslist.org/clo/4573106870.html
Best to get me via email
Wow. Can't wait to follow your adventures. Wish I had some plans to visit my sister and shop at your garage! They are moving too so no room to store things there. I have been eyeing a good roof bag.
Please join us a few nights on the Outlaws Run first week of October. Regardless, lest meet as you come through
Daniel Markofsky - Daniel@Markofsky.com KDØGWR
Denver, Colorado, TLCA # 9972, http://risingsun4x4club.org/
1993 FZJ80 "enhanced", re-built Engine, and prototype GOBI Stealth roof rack
I'm sure I can drop some "stuff" off at your sisters : )
I'll let you know once we're on the road (or at least coming back down from Alaska) on time-frame coming thru Colorado (will be get outfitted with a Gamiviti rack : ) so I'm sure we'll do a run or two.
I may come up over Mosquito Pass so its on our "bucket list" of locations as part of the trip. Likely will be doing some 'film' work as well -- thats all I need is my kids becoming TV stars!
Price drop on all of this stuff - make some offers. Maybe do a group buy and save on shipping : )
1990 4Runner v6 5spd 235K up for sale as well
sold custom bash plate, 4x4 books, FJ40 wheels, gas cans, master brake cyl, tan 3rd row seat, air intake duct, hi-lift,
Falconry equipment, British Army jacket, LPG bottle f
car jack is 8 tons lift not 2
Gill will have all that wine gone soon. Someone has to keep up the drinking Irish tradition, as I'm always the designated driver!