Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Rock Stacker

Default 74 FJ40-Casper, WY- rolling chassis, engine complete drivetrain

Rolling Chassis- ASKING $1,100 -stored inside for the last 10 years!
I purchased some fj40 parts and this chassis came with it. It was supposedly ran and was driven into the garage where it was parked and disassembled for a tub replacement. The project never got finished. So I bought the drivetrain and frame among other things. It looks good and complete. There is no wiring or anything like pedals or dash controls. I have not done compression checks or anything yet. I will try soon. It has a 4 speed transmission and drum brakes all around. The wheels look great along with the superwinch hubs. My friend thinks it even has new lug nuts on it.
I am not sure of a price, but think if you have space to store it or you need lots of drive train it would be great.
Asking $1,100 today. Please ask about specific parts and a price in case nobody purchases the whole thing before the 23. No title.

I might drive down to the swap but not sure yet. So if you can come get it that would be great.

Please call if you have questions on any of it. 307-399-5289.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

LOCATED IN CASPER, WY
Attached Images

Last edited by corleykj; 08-14-2014 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Pics
Old 08-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Rock Stacker

Default More pictures of engine bay

Here are a few more pictures of the engine. I looked up the serial number and it suggest a mid year 1974 engine build. I really want to keep it for a spare engine but don't have the space and need the cash for other projects on my current 40. This thing is complete without plug wires, and other wiring.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images