Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Rock Stacker

Default Lots of 1974 FJ40 stuff-Denver on the 23rd - doors, barn doors, jump seat, bezel, etc

I am planning on driving down to the swap meet on Aug. 23rd (please tell me if that is the wrong day), but I want to "pre-sell" some items so I know it is worth my time in fuel coming down.
THANKS RISING SUN MEMBERS! corleykj@gmail.com OR 307-399-5289
PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER IF YOU FIND THE PRICE TOO HIGH, OR IF YOUR MARRIAGE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FJ40 PARTS.

All sold*******************

Free to the first person that mentions it at the swap meet (as long as my friends don't see this ad first and take it from my garage).
1) Front seat bottom pad (yes used...) and covers?
2) Antifreeze overflow bottle
3) Washer fluid bottle
4) non Toyota seat belts (lap belts I think GM) maybe retractable?
5) Gas tank cover (some piece of metal I can't figure out what it is)
6) partial cables? not sure if anyone needs the connectors/fittings

I do need to make some cash for my own fj40 project though, so here are items with prices.

1 ****** SOLD******Side aprons-$30 for the pair (no emblems) they do have the amber lights.

2 ****** SOLD******Heater housing and core- $15 -not sure if it is specific to a 74, but looks clean.

3 1974 Rolling FJ40 Chassis with complete Toyota drivetrain (original engine I believe, aisin carb with id tag attached). Trying to do a compression test but really busy and I want to do it right! It ran well when disassembled for restore 10 years ago (not by me so I can't confirm or show video of it running). Stored inside. Missing wiring harness and plug wires. Asking $1,100 -This is also in another thread.

4 Hard doors-$400-PRICE DROP- Asking $350
These probably need regulators and gaskets to be like new. But they are solid and all there from what I can tell.

5 ****** SOLD******Lower Barn doors-$250 (the price is high, but these are getting rare and are worth me keeping if I can't get a decent price...sorry)

6 ****** SOLD******Jump seat-$75
This looks solid. It has been recovered I believe.

7 ******SOLD*******Front clip, bib, bezel, decal - $300

8 I have a HOOD, but not sure I can get it down there. I can pull hardware if you are in need and bring that. Or if you know somebody driving through Casper with a truck you could grab it. No idea on price. PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER IF YOU WANT ME TO TRY AND BRING IT.

9...Items that I will try and bring:
****** SOLD******Windshield turn knobs
****** SOLD******Gauge Cluster
****** SOLD******Toyota Lap seat belts
Steering wheel
Center piece to steering wheel
Glove box lid
Shackles (stock height)
Shackles (1.5" lift)
Emission control device
Steering column cover (top and bottom plastic pieces)
Pedal covers
Swing out tire latch (not factory, aftermarket for a spare tire carrier build)
Lower dash pads

10 STC kayline soft top- $325 asking price. Older model (windows don't zip out). Black in color. New in box until about 2 years ago. It seals like most soft tops (a little leaky!). All hardware included...or at least the hardware I had it installed with.

Last edited by corleykj; 08-27-2014 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Some items sold. Price update
Old 08-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Lifted

Is the heater the front or rear heater?
Old 08-14-2014, 10:53 AM
Rock Stacker

Default Heater is for front

The heater is a front heater. Let me know if you want pictures of it.
I did not clean up the parts I have for sale. I haven't even washed the dust/dirt off of them. So I apologize for the pictures. I hope the pictures represent the parts I have for sale accurately though..or at least to the buyers advantage.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Rock Stacker

Default Some items already sold. List updated

Thanks for the emails and phone calls already. I am updating a few items that have sold.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:12 AM
Rock Stacker

Default Price drop on doors.

I am trying to fab up my hard top fitment (74 hard top on a 76 fj40). And these doors shouldn't be needed. SoI am dropping the price to $350. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you more pictures or a video of the doors.
Thanks in advance.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:20 AM
Rock Stacker

Default More soft top pics.

Here is the soft top I have for sale. It worked great for my purposes and has only been used a few years. It was new in the box until then (info from previous owner and friend). It fits extremely tight. It comes with everything to mount it, except velcro for the back hatch/window.

There is a leak in the front corner, where the windshield frame and door and top meet. I think some door weather stripping would help channel the water, but I didn't add any. Of course there is a gap by the doors, I have heard this about every soft top. I just want to be up front with you about any possible things wrong with it.

I am asking $325 and will be coming to the swap meet this Saturday, Aug 23. Please let me know if you are interested so I bring it.
Thanks,
Kyle

Last edited by corleykj; 08-27-2014 at 11:47 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Rock Stacker

A couple more items sold. Updated list. I am going to be doing a compression check on the 74 F engine hopefully tomorrow. I have somebody in line for it, but if they pass it up it might be for sale and at the swap meet on Saturday.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:34 PM
Hard Core 4+

what will you be driving at the rally? i think these might work on bosshogs rig.
3) Washer fluid bottle
ige tlca #1431
Old 08-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Rock Stacker

I will be driving a grey/green Land cruiser 100 if these compression numbers are good enough to haul this chassis down. If not I will be driving a gray honda accord. Both with Wyoming plates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearlemon View Post
what will you be driving at the rally? i think these might work on bosshogs rig.
3) Washer fluid bottle