Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 11-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Lifted

Default brief survey to help with my wife's masters project

i promised i'd help spread it around a bit, should only take a moment if you can!

Text from her cover letter:

Dear Recipient,

We are Master’s-level Marketing students at the University of Colorado conducting a research study that will benefit local entrepreneurs. We are proud to live and work in a state where our friends and neighbors care so much about supporting local business and enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit it brings to our community. The overarching theme of our research is to understand the various demands on the modern professional’s time, and for this particular study, we are trying to gauge the importance of “happy hours” as a means of socializing and what other pressures exist on these professionals’ time (the elusive work/life balance). It is important that we have a variety of perspectives in our study, and we believe your input is crucial in understanding happy hour preferences. Due to the nature of our research, you must be 21 years or older to participate, and your participation is completely voluntary and 100% confidential.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Amber Shafer can be reached at Amber.Shafer@ucdenver.edu. JT Smith can be reached via email at joel.smith@ucdenver.edu.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards,

Amber Shafer & JT Smith

link to the survey:

https://ucdenverclas.co1.qualtrics.c...fSrrDUbIpJse33
metal from the scrap yard glued together in a garage in
Louisville and dragged around behind a F350 Diesel.