Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 01-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Hey Trevor! How's CLCC doing these days? I don't recall hearing you guys' getting called out at roll call at the last couple TLCA meetings, suggesting you haven't turned in your Chapter in Good Standing form to TLCA recently. We'd love to have you back!
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/
Old 01-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Trail Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzeppa View Post
Hey Trevor! How's CLCC doing these days? I don't recall hearing you guys' getting called out at roll call at the last couple TLCA meetings, suggesting you haven't turned in your Chapter in Good Standing form to TLCA recently. We'd love to have you back!
All of this is going to be taken care of in the near future. Time to steer this baby back on track.
http://www.coloradolandcruisers.org

86 4runner
Old 01-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Trail Ready

Yes, the club has been very slow the past 3 or so years.. Manjerk and myself have joined in the past year and are working with the surviving members on reviving the club.. We have a new TLCA Rep for this year "Jeff" is his name.. I think is his intention to be present for the meetings..

for our January meeting we almost filled up the room, and had 2 new people, one that joined.. I see hope for the future!
Trevor
Old 01-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

That's great to hear, Trevor and Mark! Do you guys know Dallas Maddox? He's down there too and he and I had been talking about reviving CLCC a couple years ago. He had originally wanted to start a new club, and didn't even know CLCC existed.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Last run I went on with CLCC was the last run we did down Hackett gulch in February 2002, a few months before the Hayman fire. It was great! I popped a tire and bent a rim on Hackett Rock, but made it up without having to be strapped or winched! You probably know that Predator 4x4 down there has been spearheading getting those Wildcat Canyon trails open again, including Hackett. You might talk to them about hooking up to help out. Hackett, Metberry and Longwater were all great trails.
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/
Old 01-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Trail Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzeppa View Post
That's great to hear, Trevor and Mark! Do you guys know Dallas Maddox? He's down there too and he and I had been talking about reviving CLCC a couple years ago. He had originally wanted to start a new club, and didn't even know CLCC existed.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Last run I went on with CLCC was the last run we did down Hackett gulch in February 2002, a few months before the Hayman fire. It was great! I popped a tire and bent a rim on Hackett Rock, but made it up without having to be strapped or winched! You probably know that Predator 4x4 down there has been spearheading getting those Wildcat Canyon trails open again, including Hackett. You might talk to them about hooking up to help out. Hackett, Metberry and Longwater were all great trails.
If you want you can let Dallas know that we'd be happy to have him by. Or you can have him email me at m-janzen at hotmail dot com.

I'm in here somewhere down on Metberry working away

I think it would be a lot of fun to get the CLC, rising sun and the COWY guys all together for a weekend of camping and wheeling.

The Colorado Cruiser Get together!
http://www.coloradolandcruisers.org

86 4runner
Old 01-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Trail Ready

Yes Me and Dallas know each other. I know dallas Changes interest quicker than he changes his Underwear, he sold his Fj40 bought a Fast2Furious Jetta and now he is back into cruisers with 2 more 40's.. i think he is restoring one! ill get a hold of him!
Old 01-19-2007, 03:25 PM
Trail Ready

One of the ideas we have for a weekend is a Camping Trip To Buena Vista.. This gives allot of options for Trails Mild to Wild.. Andy From CLC found a Sweet Camping spot near the Trailhead for Chinamans/Carnage.. But if we get alot of intrest we could move it to a larger camping area!
Old 01-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Trail Ready

We worked out a schedule. We have a quite a bit of Exciting trails planned for this year!

The one i know you Hard Core Guys may want to join us on is
Independence day July 4th - Independence Trail system This is a Wednesday this year, we figured many people had it off, should not be too crowded mid week.. and what better day to run this trail!!

We also have a run planned for Eagle Rock/Saran wrap, And we will be going to Buena Vista for a 3 day weekend on Labor Day.. we didint realize it conflicts with the Ourey trip, but maybe some guys will join us on Monday!