Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 10-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Wincher

Default Member Sitings

Couldnt find this thread on the new forum so i thought I would start it back up...Got motivated cause I saw Jeff Zepp headed southbound on 25(at Hwy 7) today around 2:15 to 2:30. I just love the way old Yotas look against the backdrop of modern urbanism and surrounded by the sea of Exploders, Envoys, etc...really helps define our rides
Old 10-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Rising Sun member

Saw three Cruisers tonight whilst I was eating at Chipotle. I recognized Ricecake, Treeroot, and a 60 - may have been Ige's, didn't get a real close look. Three Cruisers in a row at Hops Restaurant really catch yer eye
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Old 10-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Flaco
Couldnt find this thread on the new forum so i thought I would start it back up...Got motivated cause I saw Jeff Zepp headed southbound on 25(at Hwy 7) today around 2:15 to 2:30. I just love the way old Yotas look against the backdrop of modern urbanism and surrounded by the sea of Exploders, Envoys, etc...really helps define our rides
Yep, that was me. Had to run up to Longmont to drop off some instrumentation to a test lab. Scott Yoder always talks about seeing my red FJ45 around Lakewood.

I drive such nondescript, inconspicuous vehicles, they just blend right in with all the charcoal or white colored Acuras and Fords and stuff :-)
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/
Old 10-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzali
Saw three Cruisers tonight whilst I was eating at Chipotle. I recognized Ricecake, Treeroot, and a 60 - may have been Ige's, didn't get a real close look. Three Cruisers in a row at Hops Restaurant really catch yer eye
Yup,
That was us. We were doing the Rally meeting. Had a nice big table ready for the committee, unfortunately only the three of us made it. Worked out well as we were able to delegate lots of hard work out to those whom didn't show!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior