Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > For Sale / Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Romer's Avatar
Romer Romer is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Posts: 7,074
Default Some FJ40 Parts

Manual Steering Box - FREE

Air Pump $40

EGR Valve $20

I can bring them to the meeting tomorrow if someone is interested.
__________________
Ken Romer - K0ROM
04 UZJ100
77 FJ40
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2005, 10:03 AM
mhdsummers mhdsummers is offline
Wincher
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Broomfield, CO
Posts: 63
Default

I'll take the steering box as long as it doesn't leak. I already have a leaky one :p
I cannot make the meeting tonight. Let me know where I can pick it up.
Thanks.
__________________
78 FJ40, 2F, HEI, 4" lift, 33x10.5, rear aussie locker, rust.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Romer's Avatar
Romer Romer is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Posts: 7,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdsummers
I'll take the steering box as long as it doesn't leak. I already have a leaky one :p
I cannot make the meeting tonight. Let me know where I can pick it up.
Thanks.

I'm located in the tech center. couple miles east of I-25 off of Orchard Rd. If you know of someone who lives closer to you that can pivk it up at the meeting, I'll bring it. Let me know.

Meeting is tomorrow, not tonight
__________________
Ken Romer - K0ROM
04 UZJ100
77 FJ40
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,151
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romer
I'm located in the tech center. couple miles east of I-25 off of Orchard Rd. If you know of someone who lives closer to you that can pivk it up at the meeting, I'll bring it. Let me know.

Meeting is tomorrow, not tonight
Nakman is in Broomfield and I'm just a stones throw from there if you need a transfer.
__________________
KUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
mhdsummers mhdsummers is offline
Wincher
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Broomfield, CO
Posts: 63
Default

Uncle Ben,
Can you pick up the box for me at tonights meeting? That would be great. Just let me know if you get it and where to come pick it up.
Thanks everyone. It will be nice to have one less leak from under my cruiser and a spare just in case.
__________________
78 FJ40, 2F, HEI, 4" lift, 33x10.5, rear aussie locker, rust.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,151
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdsummers
Uncle Ben,
Can you pick up the box for me at tonights meeting? That would be great. Just let me know if you get it and where to come pick it up.
Thanks everyone. It will be nice to have one less leak from under my cruiser and a spare just in case.

Got you covered!
__________________
KUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,151
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdsummers
Uncle Ben,
Can you pick up the box for me at tonights meeting? That would be great. Just let me know if you get it and where to come pick it up.
Thanks everyone. It will be nice to have one less leak from under my cruiser and a spare just in case.

PM'ed you again. Out of town now for a few days hunting, let me know how to contact you via PM or E-mail and I'll catch ya next week.
__________________
KUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.