Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 06-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to treerootCO

3:40pm...
pride is ego, the word I had lost was dignity. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
Ptarmigan build thread - 95FZJ80
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133

Old 06-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by treerootCO View Post
I went to a chiropractor once. I have been broken ever since. Parts that didn't pop and click before seem to on a daily basis now.
Always find someone other trust, I went to one for a few visits until he diagnosed disc/nerve issues and told me he couldn't help me. I then went to the doc who confirmed what he said was right on the money.

This guy spent time as the chiro for local athletes - Broncos, Aves, etc.

You know what they call the student who graduates at the bottom of his class?

Doctor!

Good luck tomorrow, remember to get a second & third opinion. Need someone good? Plenty of RS people who'll pass on a name.

Old 06-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Hard Core 4+

I have a great guy, studied in the orient and is a nice guy all around. Here is his info

Kurt F Breitenstein
1711 South Pearl St.
Denver 80210
303-744-2110

he got me walking again after I broke my neck and back, I used to get two sessions a week and then went down to one every three weeks. I believe he charges $75 a session with the first consult being a different charge.

I highly recommend him, I send two others his way and they both rave about him. Appointments are hard to come by but that is because he is good and very reasonble with his prices.

As for my back problems they are still there, I am looking into the Evocare clinic that uses a DRV9000 stretching machine. It is supposed to be great but insurance will not pay for it and the cost could go up to $10,000. Of course they have a great payment plan..........I'm sure they do

Quote:
Originally Posted by red cruiser View Post
Martin, do you (or anyone else) know of a good acupuncturist?

It sounds to me like a disc pushing on the nerve. We had this back issue covered recently.

Treeroot - if Advil helps it also points to an inflammation/swelling issue since it's primarily an anti-inflammatory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me
Old 06-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to treerootCO

The doc wasn't very concerned. Gave me some muscle relaxers and sent me home. I ordered an x-ray for piece of mind but I highly doubt they read it.
pride is ego, the word I had lost was dignity. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
Ptarmigan build thread - 95FZJ80
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133

Old 06-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Hard Core 4+

Tingly legs mean nerve damage. 2nd opinion called for. Don't screw with it, just ask my wife (who is OK now after disk reconstruction!). JMHO.
KDØRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.