Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area > Rubithon 2008 planning

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #401  
Old 03-13-2008, 12:42 PM
mtncrsr mtncrsr is offline
Lifted
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arvada, CO
Posts: 170
Talking Rubithon Registration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
OK,
We created a new sub forum for this trip. Here is the list right now. Please post up any corrections on this list and it will get moved to the new home. If there is a question mark by your name I am not clear on your intentions. The time is here to quit chatting and start getting organized! Use this thread for Rubithon chat and what-if's but lets keep the new thread clean and factual!


Registration has begun! (form will be added here shortly) You can, however, register late, clear up to June 1.
OK....I skimmed back and this looks like the list....please correct or update!
Bold print is confirmed information

1.Timm B. - 40!
2.Martin - 40
3.Matt F & Jeff z. - 80 w/fridge
4.Tim N. + Kevin K.+1(?) - 80 OBA,RTT?
5.Dan R. - 80 OBA, fridge, shower, toilet
6.Kevin + Terry - 80 w/fridge, shower, toilet, Terry-Bike Registration sent!
7.Quiggles - 4rnnr
8.Tom R. +1 - mini w/OBA
9.Wes - 70 fridge, TURBO!
10. Mike W.+1 - FZJ80
11. Chris H. - 40 w/fridge?, toilet
12. Ken R. + Rachel - 80 fridge, shower, toilet
13. Dave & Kirsten - mini

Bruce L.- Fly in & ride
Matt M. - rider

?. Gary CW - FZJ-45
? Dan Busey - 80
? Treeroot - 40
? Christo - 190
? Loren ????????
I just mailed my application and check for Rubithon 2008 today
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 03-15-2008, 08:52 PM
cruiserdan's Avatar
cruiserdan cruiserdan is offline
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The parts room, New Mexico
Posts: 14
Default

We are in, provided I can have Sarah's truck ready in time.

I aquired a 95 that is a bit rough around the edges and I need to prepare it. It's box-stock and I will be using Christo's 4 inch suspension, my Stout Equipment front bumper, 35's and Metaltech sliders. I also need to pull the locked axles out of another rig I bought and I need to over-haul them.

Christo strongly recommended that I trailer it so that we can get home in a timely manner if we break it on the trail. Based on how Sarah plans to drive it I think that is a prudent suggestion.

In that case I also need to aquire a trailer. My Dodge/Cummins is more than up to the task if I can find the wheels.

D-
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 03-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Romer's Avatar
Romer Romer is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Posts: 6,933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
Here is the official registration form for Rubithon 2008. This is the same form that just came out in the new issue of Toyota Trails.

When you fill it out, there is one thing we all need to do the same:
On Run Preference, please check Option 9 and circle "Rising Sun." That way Tony will know that you are with our group.

Thought it worth a bump as I am filling out my application now.
__________________
Ken Romer - K0ROM
04 UZJ100
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper
09 BMW Z4 sDrive30i
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 03-16-2008, 04:22 PM
corsair23's Avatar
corsair23 corsair23 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Littleton
Posts: 8,697
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdan View Post
We are in, provided I can have Sarah's truck ready in time.
Way
__________________
Jeff Z. (the "not quite as skinny" one)
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 03-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Convert's Avatar
Convert Convert is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,415
Default

Registration Sent Now it's time to get to work!!
__________________
Dan Reinmuth
93 FZJ80 (Red Green) Locked,Armored and Mall Rated
47 Bantam Trailer/RTT
71 FJ40 project
TLCA 13269
KØVRT

" Leave the chrome at home " - Uncle Ben - Rubithon 2008
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 03-18-2008, 07:52 AM
DaveInDenver's Avatar
DaveInDenver DaveInDenver is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Larimer County
Posts: 6,387
Default

Bump, registration mailed this morning. May the Cruiser Gods take pity on the mortals with IFS.
__________________
'91 Pickup

"Why does the U.S. care which flag will be hoisted on a small piece of land thousands of miles away?" -- Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 03-18-2008, 08:25 AM
treerootCO's Avatar
treerootCO treerootCO is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,348
Send a message via AIM to treerootCO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
OK,
We created a new sub forum for this trip. Here is the list right now. Please post up any corrections on this list and it will get moved to the new home. If there is a question mark by your name I am not clear on your intentions. The time is here to quit chatting and start getting organized! Use this thread for Rubithon chat and what-if's but lets keep the new thread clean and factual!


Registration has begun! (form will be added here shortly) You can, however, register late, clear up to June 1.
OK....I skimmed back and this looks like the list....please correct or update!
Bold print is confirmed information

1.Timm B. - 40!
2.Martin - 40
3.Matt F & Jeff z. - 80 w/fridge
4.Tim N. + Kevin K.+1(?) - 80 OBA,RTT?
5.Dan R. - 80 OBA, fridge, shower, toilet
6.Kevin + Terry - 80 w/fridge, shower, toilet, Terry-Bike Registration sent!
7.Quiggles - 4rnnr
8.Tom R. +1 - mini w/OBA
9.Wes - 70 fridge, TURBO!
10. Mike W.+1 - FZJ80
11. Chris H. - 40 w/fridge?, toilet
12. Ken R. + Rachel - 80 fridge, shower, toilet
13. Dave & Kirsten - mini
14. Loren ???????? registration sent
15. Treeroot - 40/80? checked box 9 on registration...

Bruce L.- Fly in & ride
Matt M. - rider

?. Gary CW - FZJ-45
? Dan Busey - 80
? Christo - 190
I checked box nine on my registration. Still trying to figure out why an additional TLCA registration is included in the Premier Package.
__________________
aka Mike D.----->Bio Page KDøGWY
“He who goes unarmed in paradise had better be sure that that is where he is.”—James Thurber
"Its better to be thought a fool rather than to speak up and remove all doubt." - Lincoln
pride is ego, the word I had lost was dignity. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
Ptarmigan build thread - 95FZJ80
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133

Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 03-18-2008, 08:38 AM
DaveInDenver's Avatar
DaveInDenver DaveInDenver is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Larimer County
Posts: 6,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by treerootCO View Post
I checked box nine on my registration. Still trying to figure out why an additional TLCA registration is included in the Premier Package.
Went with the premier registration and I was just guessing that meant an extension of my membership.
__________________
'91 Pickup

"Why does the U.S. care which flag will be hoisted on a small piece of land thousands of miles away?" -- Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 03-18-2008, 10:45 AM
MDH33's Avatar
MDH33 MDH33 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evergreen, Colorado
Posts: 5,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by treerootCO View Post
I checked box nine on my registration. Still trying to figure out why an additional TLCA registration is included in the Premier Package.
Which rig are you taking Mike?
__________________
--Martin
'85 FJ60
'05 Tundra
KDøGWM
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 03-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Hulk's Avatar
Hulk Hulk is offline
Cruise Moab Committee
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Side!
Posts: 11,312
Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveInDenver View Post
Went with the premier registration and I was just guessing that meant an extension of my membership.
Yes, that's the deal. If you buy the premier registration, and you are already a TLCA member, you will get an extra year added to your membership.
__________________
Matt Farr, Centennial, Colorado | Webmaster: TLCA.org
1996 FZJ80 · TLCA #4189 · WØRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers · my Rising Sun bio · Facebook · Twitter · Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.