Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 11-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Cool Ask Ivan Stewart a dumb question

Ivan Stewart is going to be writing a new column for Toyota Trails. He's looking to do a question & answer kind of thing. Right now, very few questions have been submitted, so this is your chance to ask Ivan a dumb-ass question and get a smart-ass answer. Here's more info:
Ivan Stewart & I have been working on a new contribution from him thatwill be in every issue of Trails. Essentially, it will be an Ask Ivan typesegment. He re-iterates that there are NO DUMB QUESTIONS so ask whateveryou'd like. All questions should come to me (please cc my home as well,jnerictoys@fuse.net) & please make sure the subject line has the wordsIvan Stewart in it otherwise it will go into my spam filter. We will dothis for every issue so email me as many questions as you'd like at anytime. 10 questions will be culled from what's received for each issue & questions not chosen for that issue, will go back into the file until they have all been answered by Ivan. He is very happy to do this type of a segment for us & asks that you all ask whatever questions you have for him. If you're asking it, somebody else also wants to know the answer to it as well.

Please send all questions to me via email at: jlorincz@tmmna.com, cc to jnerictoys@fuse.net

Snail mail questions can be sent directly to me at the address below:

TLCA - Ask Ivan
PO Box 230
Verona, KY 41092
If you want to simply post your stupid question in this thread, I'll forward them to Jennifer in a couple of weeks.
1996 FZJ80 · TLCA #4189 · WØRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers · my Rising Sun bio · Facebook · Twitter · Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Last edited by Hulk; 11-18-2005 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:33 AM
Hard Core 4+

Here's one:

Dear Ivan:
How come your 3.0 (three-slow) you used to race ain't? Ever considered selling a hop-up kit for this venerable, heavy, non-fuel-efficient, non-powerful, weak-headgasket motor for, oh, say $300 or so?

Love,
Bill
KDØRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.