Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 11-27-2005, 10:24 PM
Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

Default Hope everybody had a good thanksgiving weekend!

Cause I know I did! First thanksgiving away from the folks. Good friend Bruce was in town(friends since 1st grade) hung out with him for dinner, have not seen the guy in two years. Also had our annual football game that day. Hit the bar friday night, the whole gang was there. Then proceeded to get in a wrestling match with Katie at Greg's house afterwards.. Didn't do to well, i'll blame it on the many beers that were consumed that night. Then just hung out the rest of the weekend till everybody left. Sure felt good to have the "Dork Squad" back together.

So what did everybody else do??

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 11-28-2005, 09:12 AM
Hard Core 4+

Went to the Springs and ate bird with some old friends. We did the family thing for Birdday and Christmas for a lot of years, they are just too close together and too much alike ... and way too much in-law family, frankly.

Lotsa bird... football... sleep during halftime... more football and dessert... movie... more bird or whatever... good talks, good times.
Nice change. The distance to the Springs keeps getting less and less the older I get. MAN, there's some significant development going on!!!
KDRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.