Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > Vendor Market Place

Old 10-15-2007, 11:37 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Thumbs up Boulder Map Gallery

Stopped by a very cool map store today. Boulder Map Gallery on 13th and Arapaho is a great resource in the area! Talked to the owner and told him I would put a plug for him on our site and he gave me a 10% discount on the spot and offered a 10% discount to any Rising Sun members just by telling him you are RS. He has every conceivable type of map and most trail and travel books. He also has the software and information you need for GPS and mapping duties. Of course compasses and map rulers are in vast supply. I will become a frequent customer!

Boulder Map Gallery, INC.
John Worthy owner/manager
303-444-1406
bouldermapgallery.com
1708 13th Street
Boulder, CO 80302
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 10-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Trail Ready

Great store, I'm glad to hear he's still there. I don't get "down town" much anymore. I have a great satellite image of the entire world that I purchased there several years ago - its about 6 feet long - according to the legend they carefully compiled satellite images until they had the entire earth without clouds, and then stitched it all together. I'll have to go back in there and get some more stuff, I love maps.
-Matt
Old 11-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Hard Core 4+

I have driven by several time and noticed the place out of the corner of my eye. I will have to stop in now, that I know it is open and is a great resource. Map are key to travel. I recently missed a turn on my way to Prescott a couple of weeks ago. It was not until I was close to Canyon De Chelly tha I knew I had made a wrong turn. Lost almost 2 hours of travel time being on the wrong end of the state.