Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 12-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Rising Sun Member

Default Details on New Years Day Run ??????

Inquiring minds want to know. Couple days away and need to know so I can plan on going on that or doing other things.

Location, time, etc..

Thanks
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper

Old 12-30-2005, 01:00 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to treerootCO

Nothing planned as of tonight. I'll see if Kevin wants to lead it.
pride is ego, the word I had lost was dignity. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
Ptarmigan build thread - 95FZJ80
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133

Old 12-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by treerootCO
Nothing planned as of tonight. I'll see if Kevin wants to lead it.
Treeroot,
Sent you a PM this am with my cell number....hoped to talk to ya.

Run is on I'll post details soon. Still kinda confused how the snow/pizza run lost it's first run of the season status but I really don't care....it's all good. Who all is planning on going NYD?
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 12-30-2005, 11:02 PM
Rising Sun Member

I called and left a message
pride is ego, the word I had lost was dignity. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133

Old 12-31-2005, 02:43 PM
Hard Core 4+

Talked with Kevin just a little while ago. I was talked into tail gunin for him. We will meet at 10 AM tomorrow at the clinic we meet at a couple of years ago. This cliinic is between blackhawk and centeral city on the right hand side. If you miss it, I am sure we will pass the cementary a little while later. Our object is to get to Yankee Hill, but may fall short if we can not go where the 4/runners goes. Any how, we will have a good day of getting stuck, trading off leads, using the winches(not the human kind), maybe using some shovel action, hopefully not breaking anything that matters. Channel 4 on the CB unless traffic is bad. I talked with gary a little bit and he was thinking of going but did not commit yet. He will not be driving but will ride with some one. I offered to pick him up at some location, but if some one is closer to maybe pick him up that may also work. Any looking forward to this as I will not be able to go next weekend. catch you soon, robbie
Old 12-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderpig
Talked with Kevin just a little while ago. I was talked into tail gunin for him. We will meet at 10 AM tomorrow at the clinic we meet at a couple of years ago. This cliinic is between blackhawk and centeral city on the right hand side. If you miss it, I am sure we will pass the cementary a little while later. Our object is to get to Yankee Hill, but may fall short if we can not go where the 4/runners goes. Any how, we will have a good day of getting stuck, trading off leads, using the winches(not the human kind), maybe using some shovel action, hopefully not breaking anything that matters. Channel 4 on the CB unless traffic is bad. I talked with gary a little bit and he was thinking of going but did not commit yet. He will not be driving but will ride with some one. I offered to pick him up at some location, but if some one is closer to maybe pick him up that may also work. Any looking forward to this as I will not be able to go next weekend. catch you soon, robbie
Thank you Robbie for posting! Daughters wickedly quick 'Teg is now quicker and as done as I can get it till Monday. Took it for a test drive/shake down and OMG! She may not be a boy but not many boys can catch her now! Like Robbie said the run is on and I intend to put in a gallant effort to make it over the top of Yankee Hill (probably wont but who cares). If your coming bring whatever ya need to stay warm, break drifts, get unstuck and have fun! I figured 10 would be late enough start to shake off tonight. CYA!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior

Last edited by Uncle Ben; 12-31-2005 at 06:53 PM.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

See ya all next year , great I got to put up with you guys on the first day of the new year (kidding,kidding). And i'll have something that'll shock you to . Happy New Years

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 12-31-2005, 10:55 PM
Rising Sun Member

I'll be there. Probably meet you at the cemetary because my truck is so slow. I'll have my cell on so call me if plans change. 7206359198
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133

Old 01-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Rising Sun member

Oh no, I thought it was the 8th? That must've changed since I looked at the site last...but either way it looks like I'm working... W*(&#$(*&#*(&@!*(!&*(#@&$#(*@&*($&#@&$@#&*(@&A#*RE&!!!!!!!
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, Metric TLC leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Old 01-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Rising Sun Member

There is one the 8th as well. Look at Jaderunner's thread
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper