Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 02-14-2016, 10:23 AM
Rising Sun Member

Default Limitless Possibilities

I think about Tesla a lot. I saw something in a documentary movie once about how something had happened to him that brought him to a daydream. There he imagined a mass consciousness or some sort of organization of all knowledge that could be tapped into. I understood it like, everything is out there known and we don't like discover stuff but remember it more like. I watch a lot of youtubes about Tesla Coils, I think they are neat, I've always wanted to build one.

I also then, think about ancient ruins, especially the pyramids which clearly were so Intelligently produced. I'm not sure humanity is currently smart enough even to understand the significance of just the proportion used that we can measure, let alone what their function was when they worked. And there was this guy Ed Leedskalnin who built a place called Coral Castle that one can visit in Florida.

it's built all by Ed by himself, a tiny man, out of huge stone. When asked how he did it, Ed said he knew the secrets of the ancient Egyptions and that if he learned them, then you could too.

So, I saw this video.

I was drawn especially to the part at 2 hours where they start to make comparasions of Ed's flywheel to the interior decorations on a Masonic temple in Philadelphia. They also go into some codes Ed left, and correlations to sacred geometry that leads to some mind blowing calculations anyone can make. They make it seem like Ed understood gravity in a way we don't, and that he could manipulate it with a machine he made, and that the Masons do too. I certainly didn't get any revelations about a new way gravity works from it all. It doesn't solve any mysteries for me, it just leads me to more, I'm probably missing something simple that would lead to my understanding though.

And then, from a more practical, sceptical view even perhaps I watched this video.

Then I realized, this is a Bedini energizer he is describing Ed's flywheel as in this video. I saw some videos about Bedini energizes that YouTube suggested because of my history, I guess, of watching Tesla Coil videos. As much as I like to believe in fantastic ideas of anti-gravity machines building Coral Castle under control of Ed Leedskalnin, I started to understand the idea of a Bedini energizer better from this video and I realized that this was the secret technology that Ed left hidden in plain sight, at least that I was looking for. I'm sure he understood more than this, but this is simple enough for me to understand and so, it is what I was looking for. This is what lead me to researching John Bedini and his energizers and what leads me to my point.

John has left a wealth of research and information available for free to understand and reproduce his technologies. He also explains it all in a way that a school kid could understand. I think that a person who actually understands what they are talking about, should be the kind of person who can explain it in a way a non expert could understand. He proves that something important was left out of our public educations explainations of magnetism and electricity. These are simple things that people actually discovered hundreds of years ago but the ideas are suppressed because it makes obsolete selling people energy.
http://www.magnetosynergie.com/Downl...iSGbeginer.pdf
http://www.magnetosynergie.com/Downl...ediateBook.pdf
http://www.magnetosynergie.com/Downl...vancedBook.pdf

All I have is a high school diploma, representing an insufficient education but, it is my duty to educate myself and I will only do so in fields in which I have interest. And so, now I am interested in electronics. My only expierences are that I had one of those 100-in-one project kits from Radio Shack when I was a kid, and I was really into remote control cars for awhile, the supreme RC cars are brushless electric, combustion is dirty, junk just like it is in our full-size vehicles.

I love my stupid combustion vehicles as much as anyone but, when we get real electric technology in our vehicles instead of this suppressed Prius crap, we we be blown away by its vast improvements. Look at the window motors Bedini is making and tell me those don't scream horsepower.

I know that our stupid economy is dependent on people buying energy but it simply won't last. It is getting too easy for people to figure this stuff out. I know some yuppies like our social structure just fine the way it is but I am one of many who would rather see it flipped upside down. We are not slaves and we do not owe our lives time slaving away to pay for energy. We will all be wealthy soon and then we will all have the freedom to educate ourselves in what interests us instead of spending 13 years in a prison-daycare-school being tested on our memorization of a partial false incomplete understanding of systems designed to keep us stupid and hard working.

I have seen on the internet, people are making a lot of different things with the Bedini energizers like one guy is using his to get hydrogen from water and so you could still even use this stuff for combustion if one wanted too. Also the energizers charge batteries in a way so they not only last much longer but you could actually revive old batteries that other chargers could not recover. Bedini explains battery chemistry so it can be understood why chargers and even alternators are not charging batteries properly for them to last as planned obsolence. All very interesting from an automotive standpoint.

All I'm saying is that I want to build an energizer to charge my batteries. Does anybody have expierences building one already, like where to get materials locally and what other limitless possibilities are out there?
TLCA#22551
Old 02-14-2016, 11:51 AM
Rising Sun Member

I'm just going to offer some advice, and know that it is meant as friendly and in no way am I trying to criticize you.

In addition, I may be misunderstanding what it is that you are trying to do, but it seems that you want to build this Bedini energizer and use it to power batteries for a vehicle?

The principle here seems to be that this machine runs on a battery and then feeds back to the battery, effectively charging itself. While that is cool when it's on it's own, this recharging will decrease the amount of work the machine is able to do externally. Put another way, the batteries will run this machine and be recharged by it, but if you are then using the batteries to run external electric motors (to power a car, as an example) the batteries will be less effective since they also have to power this energizer. They will run down faster than they would if the energizer was not hooked up.

Now, they are claiming to get around this problem by getting "free energy". This idea isn't new, it's been around for 100s of years. Google "perpetual motion ". If you could build a truly frictionless system, then you could possibly get things to work as they claim, but that is not currently (and if physics continue to hold true, not ever) possible. In any "engine" (Something that does work) there will be friction, which produces heat which is energy being lost from the machine (closed system).

Tesla was brilliant and his ideas and inventions changed the world. This Bedini energizer claims to "increase the energy of the universe" (from the intro in the first PDF you posted). This violates the first law of thermodynamics. In fact, all perpetual motion machines violate either the first or second laws of thermodynamics (1. Energy is conserved in a closed system 2. Entropy always increases in a closed system.) I will admit, we don't know everything so perhaps someday someone will prove the first two laws of thermodynamics incorrect, but I doubt it.

Again, I am not trying to tell you what to do, just putting this out there as something else to think about. My advice would be to not break the bank trying to build one. If you do build this, I'll wish you luck and if nothing else it will be cool to see built.

Baby Beast 2- 1999 4Runner SR5

Baby Beast -1987 4Runner SR5-Gone, but not forgotten

Generation Dead
Old 02-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Rising Sun Member

I appreciate your reply Ike, and even if you were being critical of my ideas, I appreciate that too. I am not trying to mesmerize anyone, this is a simple project anyone could understand.

This is not a new technology. from what I understand, it was discovered by Tesla in the 1890s and he referred to it as radiant energy, that is what the machine is using.

I don't want to build an energizer to charge my batteries. I want to build an energizer to maintain my battery correctly so it can live a full life. I would also like to revive old batteries that won't take a charge from conventional chargers, with the energizer I plan to build. I don't think it should come anywhere close to breaking the bank. I have everything already except for magnets, magnetic wire, and some of the other components which should be easy to find. I would like to know where to get magnets and wire from locally. I could by the preassembled kit Bedini sells, but it's nearly $1000, and I could just buy one of his solid state Tesla chargers for less then that. I thought $100 should be enough to build my own, but I may be way off.

My understanding is that it is not a perpetual motion machine, although I do think Leedskanlins perpetual motion holder violates that idea in a different way, showing us that our interpretation of magnetism and electricity is incomplete, at best. Bedini doesn't deny the friction loss, in fact he claims mechanical efficiency of the machine to be 20%, similar to the gasoline engines output. The energy gain is noticed in the batteries you are charging. The energy gain is showing up in the batteries because of what you are doing to them, the energy gain is not in the mechanical motion of the machine.

I don't believe any of the laws of physics could be broken by this machine or any other. I believe is is breaking our interpretation of those laws. Also this is not a new mysterious technology, this is from the first PDF I linked to:

Actually "electrical science" is well aware of the little voltage spike that appears in a circuit when an energized coil of wire is disconnected from it's source of current. This phenomena is generally considered to be:
1. A nuisance that
2. can damage electrical components in the circuit
3. unless it's gotten rid of somehow
4. It's also generally believed to have no significant amount of energy associated with it, other then the "over-voltage" condition it may momentarily produce.
TLCA#22551
Old 02-15-2016, 08:12 AM
Rising Sun Member

Actually my last post is wrong about what it is I'm trying to achieve. I don't care about batteries or charging them. I spend 70 hours a week or so fixing cars that other people wreck. I never get done because people keep wrecking them. It's not even a challenge to straighten frames any more, I understand the geometry fine. The biggest challenge is making sure I keep fixing enough wrecked cars so I can afford to pay my corporate overlords. My goal is to learn something. Even if all I learn is that this is all BS, I don't think that will happen. My only goal is to understand something better in my own brain, I do not expect to learn any thing revolutionary. I'm just bored with the current stuff in my brain and I can't stop thinking about Tesla, the great pyramid, and Coral Castle.
TLCA#22551
Old 02-15-2016, 08:47 AM
Hard Core 4+

Go for it, Mike. The world needs more thinkers and doers! Best of luck! Terry

"2016" Tundra 4X4 Crew Max, -Airstream Tow Vehicle "Daily Driver"
Old 02-15-2016, 11:11 AM
Rising Sun Member

Cool deal Mike. I wish you luck! Learning new things is always a great thing, and as Terry said, challenging the status quo is what science and discovery is all about!

Cheers!

Baby Beast 2- 1999 4Runner SR5

Baby Beast -1987 4Runner SR5-Gone, but not forgotten

Generation Dead
Old 02-15-2016, 11:16 AM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhcrana View Post
Actually "electrical science" is well aware of the little voltage spike that appears in a circuit when an energized coil of wire is disconnected from it's source of current. This phenomena is generally considered to be:
1. A nuisance that
2. can damage electrical components in the circuit
3. unless it's gotten rid of somehow
4. It's also generally believed to have no significant amount of energy associated with it, other then the "over-voltage" condition it may momentarily produce.
Commutation and displacement current are well understood and known to electrical engineers. Your 4th statement is not true, flyback circuits are fundamental to power engineers and depending on the topology could be a nuisance or crucial. Some types of switched-mode supplies rely on flyback to work at all. Regardless, any time you switch an inductive load you absolutely must account for these currents, which is why we put in snubbers. The amount of energy contained in the field can be relatively large or small, but it doesn't take much over-voltage is to be destructive (gotta love the power of exponents).

Study the work of Ampere and Gauss, and then of course Maxwell who developed the unifying equations for electromagnetic fields, to understand the phenomenon. Tesla was clever, I genuinely believe he was shorted credit a lot of novel ideas, but even he must follow the law of physics and thermodynamics.

"Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security. " --Albert Einstein
Old 02-15-2016, 12:02 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhcrana View Post
All I have is a high school diploma, representing an insufficient education but, it is my duty to educate myself and I will only do so in fields in which I have interest. And so, now I am interested in electronics.
Don't let this hold you back. Degrees can just lead us to have our beliefs and preconceptions reinforced to the point that we become intellectually stunted. There's knowledge and there's education, the two don't necessary mean the same thing.

However, I'm not in any position to question anything crammed into my tiny little brain through EM Fields I, II, III and Antenna Theory when Dr. Johnk (a professor I greatly respect) deferred to Laplace, Coulomb, Faraday, Biot-Savart, Lorentz, et al on the principles of EM fields and waves. Not saying Tesla is wrong, but the idea of ethereal reality must still coincide with the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and must be proved with something more substantial than a parlor trick.

Statistically significant, repeatable experiments mean you accept certain things as true until otherwise. Maybe one day there will be a 5th EM equation (the Crana Law on retained energy in scalar waves, perhaps?). But thing is, nothing so far has shown that Tesla found the mythical longitudinal exception to the accepted electrodynamic laws compiled by Heaviside, Maxwell and Hertz and furthered defined by Einstein with relativity.

But who knows, CERN has disproven (or rather confused) what is "known" and maybe Tesla will be vindicated after all with the renewed interest in understanding the fundamental reality.

"Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security. " --Albert Einstein

Last edited by DaveInDenver; 02-15-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:41 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveInDenver View Post
Commutation and displacement current are well understood and known to electrical engineers. Your 4th statement is not true, flyback circuits are fundamental to power engineers and depending on the topology could be a nuisance or crucial. Some types of switched-mode supplies rely on flyback to work at all. Regardless, any time you switch an inductive load you absolutely must account for these currents, which is why we put in snubbers. The amount of energy contained in the field can be relatively large or small, but it doesn't take much over-voltage is to be destructive (gotta love the power of exponents).

Study the work of Ampere and Gauss, and then of course Maxwell who developed the unifying equations for electromagnetic fields, to understand the phenomenon. Tesla was clever, I genuinely believe he was shorted credit a lot of novel ideas, but even he must follow the law of physics and thermodynamics.
That last paragraph I just copied from Bedini's book. None of those statements are mine. I did have to type it because the pdf would not let me copy and paste. Obviously Dave, you know what you are talking about like I wish that I did. I have to admit, there are enough words you are using that I don't know, to even understand exactly what you are saying, but I believe you. I posted that paragraph in hopes that somebody who does know about electrical engineering could confirm it or not.

The school girl energizer should be easy to build, an 11 year old did it. If it can run for 5 days and light up an LED off a single 9v battery, is it not breaking the law of conservation, at least the way it is taught in school? And if I build the bicycle wheel energizer, and the claims are correct that it charges a battery faster then it drains the other, could not circuitry be added to switch the batteries automatically thereby making a perpetual motion machine? I'm not saying it accomplishes that much to run a fan to blow air in your face for 15 years until your batteries wear out but does that not show us an energy gain?

What if a solar cell powers a Bedini energizer, which charges batteries faster then the solar cell could? Could we not get every house to produce more energy then it uses then? Could we then use the extra electricity to charge our new electric cars since they seem to be wasting the most energy along with our houses? The Nissan Leaf is an amazing car, but I think most of the technology it needs is missing. It should charge with less energy and go much further on a charge.

I don't care about saving the planet. I don't care about making money. I want to be free. If we keep getting energy the way we do, and keep using it the way we do then I think we are going to mess up this planet so bad none of our future generations will be free. That is not going to happen, everything that is done in the dark will come into the light so we can see it for what it is. I believe a basic fundamental technology has been suppressed to save our slavery economy.

I will read up on Ampere, Gauss, and Maxwell. Thank you for the advice, all I truly want is to overstand this all for real.
TLCA#22551
Old 02-15-2016, 02:05 PM
Hard Core 4+

There's a lot we don't know or at least our understanding is changing based on experimental data. How gravity and dark matter work, multi-dimensionality. Still, so far as we known all energy must be conserved and these so-called perpetual motion machines don't break any laws. So there's some gimmick you're not seeing, the parlor trick part of it. Keep in mind that in Tesla's paradigm the idea of sending energy around the world was in the context of anything, which included radio waves. We obviously know that's true and can demonstrate it easily.

We've moved the current technology to non-contact charging, which is the same phenomenon as what makes radio work, if you can imagine it, on an increased scale. We will eventually scale it up further once we figure out ways around the losses. But there are losses and no system is free of them. Adding solar, wind, ambient heat to the system can make something appear perpetual but it's not and that's the rub and the challenge, to harness these things practically and economically. Reactive components store, release, sometimes convert energy into different forms, but it's always balanced and you must include friction and impedance (e.g. heat, magnetizing loss, etc.). Tesla was contrarian to his peers on transverse wave theory and for this he's been marginalized unfairly, but that's about as far as I'm willing to concede.