Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 01-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Hard Core 4+

Talking Now i'm ready for CM06

Have been looking at more memory storage for the Digital. I have been using a 1gb Lexar Media compact flash profesional card over the summer/fall. Shooting high res(3008x2000) I can get about a 100 pics on the camera. I been looking at(and was set on)getting the 4gb version. Figured i'd be able to hold around 400 pics in high res(should be enough for me). While at micro center today, I ended up getting the 6gb microdrive. The cool part was, it was a 100$ cheaper than the cheapest 4gb compact flash card I could find on the net.... SO combine that with my 1gb compact flash and the 512 that my Dad got me for x-mas, think i'll not have to worry about running out of storage

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 01-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Hard Core 4+

Cool perry, but what about your truck. It nice to shoot pic's, but you are wanting springs were you not? or something to make it work the terrian better.
You will enjoy the mini harddrive. later robbie
Old 01-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Hard Core 4+

Yeah, i'd love to through in some $$ to the truck to. Thinking about finding some good shackle and going from there. Any good thoughts?? Joe C was talking about the Downey shackles ....

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"