Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 02-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Rising Sun member

Default So on my Sat. afternoon drive...

I saw two Cruisers (well three, but two houses). Went down South Turkey Creek Road from Aspen Park and ended up at Hwy 285. Crossed it into Indian Hills on Parmalee Gulch Road, and a couple miles up across the creek to the west of the road there's a nice lifted snorkeled blue 60 series parked in a driveway, with it's little brother a blue stock 62 just a couple cars away. Anyone?

About two blocks further on the same side of the creek there was a turquoise greenish 40 with a soft top - anyone?

I love mountain towns, so many Cruisers - oh yeah up South Turkey Creek road there was also a pre-77 (horizontal?) blue 40.
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Old 02-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Hard Core 4+

Ahh yes, I see that blue 60 all the time on the way to the cabin. Also see a red lifted 40(reminds me of Red Fox) at the end of the paved portion of Upper Bear Creak rd.

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"