Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 10-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Hard Core 4+

So sorry Tim, our pets are truly family members.

2001 Sequoia Limited with heated seats

My camping trailer build up thread.

"You 80 guys are just a Sawzall away from nirvana." -Red Chili
Old 10-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Rising Sun Member

The last chapter is always the most difficult Tim, I know you will go on. I just hope it isn't hurting Gavin to much.
________
Gay vids

Last edited by Cheeseman; 04-01-2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Rising Sun Member

What a total bummer

Glad I got to say goodbye to her last week at the pre-meeting! She was great to have along on the Rubicon trip...I'll look for some pictures to post up...

I don't believe I have a picture but I have the memory of playing horseshoes in the park in Fallon NV on the way home from the Rubithon...As I recall, Bella wanted to be where the action was there as well

Hang on to the memories Tim, Michele, and Gavin

Attached Images

TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater
Old 10-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Rising Sun Member

Very sorry to hear that Tim, glad I got to see Bella a couple months ago...which leads to my story...a couple months ago I was heading up to Tim's house to return his trailer (AGAIN) and drop off some beer. About a mile away from his house I come up to a Golden running up the hill in the middle of the road. Didn't think much of it other than "crazy dog". I get to Tim's and after I got everything unloaded, Tim comes home, and we are hanging out at the bottom of his hill when Bella comes crashing through the woods at us. Seems she had been inside the house when some thunder spooked her and I guess she crashed through a window screen and decided to run away from the bad noises.

Great dog...will truly be missed.
* 99 Saab 9-3 Convertible
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig
KDTIM
TLCA# 15572
TLCA Executive VP 2008-2011
CM Committee Member CM10, CM11
Old 10-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Rising Sun Member

Sorry to hear about Bella, she was a wonderful dog (and family member!). I know she had a very happy life and I'm glad I got to spend some time with her on Rubicon!
"My car is like my own personal universe, she's my drug..." -from "Free or Dead"
Old 10-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Ohhhhh....Tim Michelle and Gavin, I am so sorry for your loss. I loved Bella too so much, what a great dog! I also got to give her greeting last Wednesday at OTB when I first got there. I know it was just the way Bella was but I always felt like we were close buddies. She will be sorely missed! I have a few stories I can think of but Tim, your intro post brought to mind a very memorable one. I had picked up your old ring and pinion's to take to a club meeting you couldn't attend as Christo was buying R&P's. Christo only took one so the next day I put the unsold R&P back into your garage and stuck the folded cash under the box flap with abought 1/2" or so sticking out so you would spot it as soon as you pulled into the garage. Bella of course was right there with me making me feel like her best bud. I always take some time to love Bella back as I love dogs very much. A few days later you give me a call and ask for the cash. WTF? I explain where the cash was put and of course am going over the scenario over and over in my head watching myself putting the folded cash under the box flap. You scour the box and garage and discover a piece of one 20 somewhere....Bella....she obvioulsy sniffed what I left in HER garage a found something to play with. That was Bella.....good bye my redheaded friend!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 10-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default bye bye, Bella

Hi Tim,
We are all very sad to hear that you lost Bella. She was a wonderful companion and friend to your family and all your friends. We send you all deep sympathies and warm memories of our travels together. She had a heart of gold and so plainly loved being with you and being part of your world. It was easy to tell. Those goldens are so expressive and grateful, especially a rescued pup. You will miss her forever and we hope that the pain you feel now will soon be replaced by the many happy memories and beautiful, fun photos.

Nellie and Pearl well remember playing with Bella and her silly sister on a Jones Pass run in the fall, watching those gleeful dogs racing up and down the steep hillsides, leaping over and wiggling under fallen trees and easily bouncing back into the truck at a whistle. They know how to have fun!

Remember all the happy times and perhaps your hearts won't feel so heavy. We are all so sorry. And loved seeing the pictures!

Steve and Suzie and Nellie and Pearl
Old 10-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Rising Sun Ham Guru

Sorry and glad to hear, Tim. I saw, as you did, Sunday while working on the scout that Bella was not but a shadow of what she was even a couple months ago. I am not looking forward to the day Kenosha is in the same situation.

You know you did the right thing. This thread proves it. Not that you started the thread, but that so many people agree about her charisma and loving, happy personality.

I will be looking for pictures if I have some.

Sleep well that she fells like her old self tonight.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Rising Sun Member

Tim, sorry for your loss. Glad I had a chance to hang with her at Rubithon. I know how much she meant to you.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Hard Core 4+

Very sorry for your loss.

1997 FZJ80, White, Locked, deflared, 5.29'd, 4-5" lift, Fox's, DC shafts F/R, 35" AT's, Metal Tech front bumper w/ winch, custom tube rear bumper, SROR sliders, IPOR skid, Custom exhaust, Snorkel, Eezi-Awn 1600, Mark's Speedo Box.

2008 Subaru WRX Wagon, mods and lifted on 27's

2001 Honda XR400 with goodies